View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD tab degradation

Flying_Chippmunk

Greenlighter
I found a tab of my LSD in between the couch cushion (wasn't mine, a friend must have lost theirs, crazy). Anyways, said tabs were about 65ugs (multiple sources, including myself, coming up with this value). My question is, ASSUMING the tab is 65ugs. How much should I cut off for a micro dosage of about 20 ugs? In a perfect world I would cut the tab into thirds, but it has been lodge in a couch for two weeks thus it would be considerably degraded. Would half of 2/3 be closer to 20ugs at this point? Clearly it's impossible for anybody to know for sure, still.

I think that sunlight plays a bigger factor than heat unless it was in your car close to the bahamas. It may have lost a bit of potency but LSD degradation isn't as bad as everyone claims. I can never keep my tabs long enough to find out though.

I second that^ I've had my share of lsd in subpar conditions and have never noticed loss in potency unless moisture is involved. Trip on!

LSD isn't super fragile. I think heat and fluorescent light plays an important role in the degradation of acid. I'd reccomend storing your acid in a dry, dark container maybe whilst keeping it in a plastic bag. It will might degrade a bit but chances are it will still work.

Would it be best to keep it in a bag wrapped in foil, in an airtight container in the freezer? Would the freezer be too cold?

2 weeks really isnt that long. LSD takes a longer time than that to degrade, even sitting out on a table with no direct sunlight hitting it.