View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Storage - Transfer Liquid to Carrier

juicehead

Bluelighter
goodday all...we are half stuck in a pickle and if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated... an unfolding of events has led me and a few mates come to a conclusion to all pitched in to get a vial. However this vial HAS to go through a process of being split into groups (onto sugarcubes)... we have had mixed views on this from people saying that dropping onto sugarcubes then warping them in alfoil is not the best way to go about this, however I disagree. so my question is as follows: what is the best way to split this vial and what should it be droped onto? (bottler paper is a no go as we cant round up proper stuff).. we have herd of people dropping on bubble gum and other lollies .. however this dose not sound like a good idea to me.. please help… thanks all and happy trippin :)

ebay offers cheap blotter paper and you could just put 1 drop on each hit. Its not too hard.
Also i see nothing wrong with the sugar cube idea.

I like sugar cubes myself as well, but there is always some blotter on ebay cheap. I suppose it would be fun to have the blotter. Why don't you all just split into the palms of your hand and lick it off. I know a guy that split a whole vial with three other guys, they just dumped it on their hands and licked off. I dunno about you guys but that's a little more lsd than I would prefer to take at once.

How many hits are supposed to be in the vial you are getting? It might be hard to find blotter sheets small enough, of course you could always get regular sheet and save the part you don't use in case you get another vial sometime. When you get the acid on the blotter, i'd keep in in a zip lock bag in the freezer bc acid does breakdown in light and heat. Also if you handle the blotter much you will trip. I've seen people selling blotter hits start tripping just from repeatedly holding the papers (it will dissolve in your sweat and enter through the skin, really doesn't take much)

I like blotter with pictures on every square like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=357&item=7308249509&rd=1

Last edited:
Thanks for your response man… yeah we were lookin at bottler paper on e-bay however that isnt going to happen because we don’t have credit cards and its just yeah to much fuck about, so bottler is out… and about puttin it on palms of hands and lickin it off ill pass on that one haha… this vial we are getting is “apparently” almost twice at strong (but not quite) as the white lightning vials that are going around Australia.. im unsure were these vials we made however im pretty sure they were imported because of there quality and our land is dodgy… and iv also herd on the grape vine these were imports… this vial has 100 drops .. each drop equivalent to 6-7 hits.. which is fucking ridicules. But yeah bottler is out thats why I was asking about sugarcubes and/or other methods of storage… oh and yeah dude I had a mate who was handing a bunch of tabs and by the time he finished sorting them all out he was tripin balls :) ... and these cubes will be stored in a freezer dependin if my cuz is in town at the time... if not.. either stored at 16degrees in a black airtight lightproof box.. or in an eskey or something in a airtight/lightproof box or bag.. which would anyone recomened if this happened to be the case

Make sure you tell people if you put 1 drop per cube, and they are like 6 hits strong. I got cubes like this once and no one told me... I took two and was fine, tripping balls, it felt like somewhere between 8 and 10 hits, later the person I got them from said each cube was about 4 hits.

I had hooked this guy up with three cubes and he was on his own, started trying to jump through store front windows and stuff, ended up in the hospital for a long time w/ multiple arm fractures, lots of cuts from the glass. It was awful. I felt really bad, but I had no idea they were that strong until I took them, and now this dude has pins in his arm permanently. Pretty fucked up. It was however a pleasant surprise to me when I found out that these $5 sugar cubes were 4 or 5 hits a piece.

Just make sure people know about it if they are strong. Bad things can happen when you expect 1 or 2 hits and all of a sudden have eaten 8.

Sugarcubes won't keep well, and you better have somewhere COLD to keep your shit.

I had them dripped on sweet tarts one time, it was off the hook! They didn't break down or anything.

yeah i have herd of the sweet tarts being used also but i dont think they are sold in Australia... like im sure i could order them in but dont really have time for that.. however ill sus out a few places, who knows i might be in luck. .. also just a random question.. What are peoples favourite tabs they have ever had?

Never had tabs, but i'd drop liquid on Smarties, they taste a lot better than sweet tarts. Plus, you get like 20 or 25 in one roll of candy, so you could probably drop a whole vial on like 4 rolls of smarties.

For short-term storage, with minimal complications and hassle, sugar cubes (or sweettarts, smarties, necco wafers or other absorbant candy) are the way to go. Drop put a drop per cube, put them in an opaque container and stick in the freezer.

I really have nothing to add to the topic on storage. Just wanted to say I ate two hits of blotter on sunday night... VERY nice, It's been a long time since i've seen any acid, actually not since about 2001. Ended up watching Ladder 49 with my mom and step-dad, which was actually a really good film (I thought the commercials looked horrible, maybe the acid had something to do with me enjoying it ;) )

Then I chilled up in my room watching seinfeld on DVD, ended up watching a long documentary about how the show came to exist, quite interesting, also somewhat hard to follow due to the tripping.

Overall a fun night, took 6 25mg diphenhydramine pills at about t+8 hours bc I needed to sleep and was maybe 5am, bc I had to be at work at noon. Took 20mg adderall when I woke up and was very relaxed and refreshed at work all day.

Just thought i'd share a little. The Blotter was colored swirls and arabic looking lettering, reminded me of some i've seen on ebay.

Yea i've always just used sweettarts. I've also heard that neeco wafers , smarties, and even altoids all work good.

dogtoy: Im guessing you had the ohms(sp?). They are supposedly making the rounds in the us as well. Nice find.. supposed to be really really strong, heres a pic..(no they aren't mine!)

Attachments

• img_1409a.jpg
    img_1409a.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 210
imseven said:
dogtoy: Im guessing you had the ohms(sp?). They are supposedly making the rounds in the us as well. Nice find.. supposed to be really really strong, heres a pic..(no they aren't mine!)

The last time I managed to find some, I got these. Pretty decent. %)

imseven said:

Yep, that's what they were. I had two of them. Good trip, fairly decent acid (better be....fuckin' $10 a piece). I can't believe how much acid has gone up in price around here. Last time I bought any I got two sugar cubes with 4 hits on each for $5 each. Much stronger trip, also much cheaper.

one could obtain blotter paper at any art supply store if one were so inclined

I have seen these "Ohms" prints on <online vendor name removed> without any acid on them.

I know you weren't listing a drug source, but I think its best to not draw attention there, since it might get customers (more) scrutinized --fizzacyst

Last edited by a moderator:
LSD Storage?

Im going to be getting a vial of 100 hits with a few friends. we all plan on tripping while camping. we will then want to split up the rest of the vile since the 3 of us all live in different places.

What is the best way to divide and store the remaining hits?

individual vials?
on a bunch of sugar cubes or other similar items?

Thanks for the help!

put it on sugar cubes or candy and wrap them in foil and keep them in a cool, dark place like your fridge. cold temperatures = good :)

Dose the vial equally over blotter and then split the paper equally.