• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[LSD Subthread] Storage in Tin Foil & Myths

Black mylar mini zip bags work really well.
This.
Only thing I would add is that if you have a significant quantity, do not store them all in one bag.
If you do the last ones will have been exposed to the elements a significant amount of times.
Also if the bag is in the fridge, it needs to go to ambient temp before you open it or humidity will condensate inside the bag and on the blotter.
And you don't want that, it might take some LSD out of the paper, especially if it happens multiple times.

This.
Only thing I would add is that if you have a significant quantity, do not store them all in one bag.
If you do the last ones will have been exposed to the elements a significant amount of times.
Also if the bag is in the fridge, it needs to go to ambient temp before you open it or humidity will condensate inside the bag and on the blotter.
And you don't want that, it might take some LSD out of the paper, especially if it happens multiple times.
I have currently stored all my 1cp, Ald and Lucy in: foil, then clingfilm wrappred lots with dessicant on top of the foil, then cling film into a baggy with more desiccants inside, inside another baggie, inside glass mason jar screw top with loads more dessicants inside it, in the fridge.

I put the 1p into 20's each their own bag. Only 15 Ald and 5 Lucy. And yes I would not open the door until it has come to room temperature.

I considered also vacuum sealing the Jar which would be dead easy but I'm not sure it's really necessary I'm fairly confident that they should keep pretty well this way. Obviously the more certain you can be the better to appoint but I think some people go a little overkill.
This stuff is a lot more stable than I think most people imagine.

I have currently stored all my 1cp, Ald and Lucy in: foil, then clingfilm wrappred lots with dessicant on top of the foil, then cling film into a baggy with more desiccants inside, inside another baggie, inside glass mason jar screw top with loads more dessicants inside it, in the fridge.

I put the 1p into 20's each their own bag. Only 15 Ald and 5 Lucy. And yes I would not open the door until it has come to room temperature.

I considered also vacuum sealing the Jar which would be dead easy but I'm not sure it's really necessary I'm fairly confident that they should keep pretty well this way. Obviously the more certain you can be the better to appoint but I think some people go a little overkill.
This stuff is a lot more stable than I think most people imagine.
Did you do that while tripping?

Did you do that while tripping?
No not at all. Just when I had the energy to make a tidy job of it.
Actually the very last order I received in June for 100 I never even stored this way I just kept them in the sealed sleep they came in and wraps that tightly in foil and cling film with desiccants then inside zip lock bag and into the fridge like that.

I'm satisfied that it is ok that way and only when I actually want to access it do I think I need to to split up and followed suit above, and that may be a while hehe.

Just out of interest what makes you ask that?

Psychedelics can bring out some OCD like behaviours.
That's massive overkill, a resealable bag with all the air squeezed out and inside another baggie is fine.
No air=no humidity.

I have stored LSD for up to a year without foil before in a airtight dollar bag in a vitamin jar and it lost no potency at all. As long as heat air and light is away from the lsd that is all you need to keep the potency. I will never put Tabs inside a fridge that moisture can really destory them

Its just for peace of mind sake guys. I skim read up a few times over time to see what and how people approach this. There are guys who go a lot further than I have trust me. I mean I think it is pretty basic and simple how I did it I think it just sounds like a lot by my description.

People store in fridge and freezer, protected from moisture of course, for years/decades with no loss.

And others store outside the fridge and report long term stability.

Theres is no moisture to be seen or detected inside the sealed jar.
I do have OCD tendancies, but this really isn't even OCD to me. I just decided what I thought made sense based on what I read through on the whole.

Maybe it isnt necessary but it has given me peace of mind, and that is to be cherished at any time on any matter. Much less anxiety for me to not also be worrying about my tabs hehe.

No air=no humidity.
Yes I did squeeze all possible air out of cling film, and bags, with dessicant packs inside the film. I just got a pack of silica packets and chucked the whole lot in with the bags and jars. I just figured, why not just throw them all in.

*Love*Lite*, obviously you are misunderstanding my question on taste. Myself and any person other person(except for this one group of people) who has eaten any of said blotter can taste only the paper. These people claim that the paper and L has actually changed flavors due to being stored in foil. This has nothing to do with the nasty bitter flavor from RC's.

BTW, why the condescending attitude towards New Mexico? There are good communities all over the world of like minded people, is it that hard to imagine the "Land of Enchantment" as having one of those communities?

Nobody was being “condescending”...

I did hear, from a fellow foil snob in Arkansas, that putting too much LSD in his crinkly cone hat, made him go cross-eyed.

It’s in The Bible somewhere, I’m told.

“Curses...!”

Control for light, 02, heat and moisture and you are good. If you have access to a vacuum sealer that is great. If not, store in a dark place that remains mostly room temp, in an air-tight container, I use glass, and you can buy 02 and moisture absorbers as well. You can buy the large ones on Amazon for cheap. Once you have sealed the jar, if you want as little 02 in the container as possible, purge with an inert gas like argon, which you can buy online as a wine preservative. I have a large glass container that seals on both ends, so purging the jar is easy. I have LSD that is about 10 years old (and a bunch from more recently, but as old as 5 or 6 years old) that doesn't show any noticeable signs of loss of potency, and I have stored many blotters the same way over the years and never had an issue. LSD is not as fragile as some people think it is.