View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides [LSD Subthread] Spiritual Experiences / Plus Four / ++++

B9

Bluelight Crew

This subthread is meant for exceptional altered states and life-changing experiences induced by LSD! :D

[original post:]

DISCUSS - *HOLDS CARDS CLOSE TO CHEST*

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoph, you gotta elaborate, mate!

Were you slapped silly by the hand of god?

:D

^ You are ordering me to elaborate JJ ?

I think he means "Has anyone had a +4 on LSD? If so, please discuss/explain"

zophen said:
^ You are ordering me to elaborate JJ ?

Not ordering you, but I wanna see what cards you are holding :D

Sounds like it could be quite a story

+4 on L is D for me was like seeing huge giant red orbs with black veins fighting within the orbs floating through a purple translucent hydro-sky on some alien world. The trees were families of worms, wrigling around. Every light that I saw expanded into 3 lights and hovered ominously above my consciousness. Cement stretched endlessly, into rainbow colors which liquified and solidified at the same time. Shit like that.

Interesting indeed, it seems most LSD users reguard it as one of the most sacred and usefull psych's yet so few of them have reported full +4's from it. Maybe it would be a bit much to shoot for.

Hmm well I reckon that it's kind of *lost for words* thing !

In short yes a +4 !

No point in trying to explain really!

Sorry like but words are shit useless for this job!

yueah, it was like time stopped, but the world continued to flow by me in slow motion, I had a gut feeling that I was about to experience the world as it truely was, the insane visuals I was expereincing all but stoped, the world looked as though it was covered with plastic wrap, like I saw that it wasnt realy there, only a thin layer was there that held all of me inside it, so I pushed threw it, trying to fight my way threw this wad of matter that surrounded me, that made me, that everything was part of. I made my way threw and realized I just walked threw my self, like I couldnt go farther because I would always end up right abck inside me. its realy ahrd to epxlain, but tahts pretty much what it was like. just weirdness that felt realy realy realy natural. Almost like a dmt trip but void of free flowing visuals. the world almost went 2d but I was experiencing the 4 dimetion causing this to happen.

theWorldWithin said:
Interesting indeed, it seems most LSD users reguard it as one of the most sacred and usefull psych's yet so few of them have reported full +4's from it. Maybe it would be a bit much to shoot for.
it's a pretty easy psych to work with, one hit can hav the effects of 5 if you work with it, then 5 could have the effect of one if you work with it like that. but being forced into it, that only comes at high high doses.

A fourth dimension eh ! Interesting choice of words ! Yeah I get that !

cant explain, it was truly beautiful, i was gone GONE. chewing my wrist for hours tripping my balls off.

cant explain,

Me neither !

Perplexed but absolutely overjoyed maybe is as good as I could manage!

Special very special like a gift !

I cannot honestly say whether LSD has ever given me a +4 or not. I have one LSD trip that really stands out as a life changing event, but the thoughts were mostly negative, consisting of things I needed to do to make myself a better person.

This trip also challenged my view of what makes up a +4. Is it measured by a high level of euphoria and understanding of the universe, or is it measured by life changing effects, or does it have to be a combination of the two?

I have done LSD many times before, but not until last Friday did I ever have a +4 experience.

For the past month I have been preparing myself for a psychadelic journey that I intended to take with a friend over spring break. I started dieting, excercising, reading incessantly, and generally working on centering my mind for the experience, but a few days ago I learned I would not be able to take part in this ceremony.

so... Friday night a friend called me and said that he and another friend were going to trip, and invited me along. I took 4 hits and left for his house. Prior to my preparations, I had been dosing every weekend, generally 3-6 hits, and it was fairly easy to handle, but at this point in time I hadn't dosed in over a month. I also hadn't considered the increase in potency as I was nearing the bottom of my vial.

For a while, the experience was absolutely terrifying... I couldn't speak, and I didn't understand anything. I didn't understand the concepts of good and bad, black and white, life and death... hell, I couldn't even grasp what music was. When I began coming down and became semi-intelligible again, I experienced the most intense euphoria I've ever felt in my life.

In retrospect, it probably wasn't such a great idea to get myself in so deep when my friends were only taking a hit each... especially since they couldn't have possibly counted on the reaction that I had to it. The experience was well worth the trouble, I could not possibly even begin to describe it in any sort of detail...

The way I understand the system is that it is contact with what is /could be described as God, or the essence of god, like the spirit of LOVE ! Well that's the basis of shulgins scale and that's what we are talking about here, mystical experience type thing! Amongst other aspects as well!