• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Skin Absorption

I hav ehe
When making LSD you can trip without even getting it in you. Its well documented among underground LSD chemists even wearing full moonsuits when cooking large batches you will start going on a full blown trip. Its some mystical stuff.

I had heard that this is due to the LSD dissipating into the air and being breathed in, not due to touching it.

again that’s what I heard. Don’t know whether that’s the real case.

and David Nichols says chemists he worked with who created LSD never had an accidental trip (link above)

edit: but I just realized you said moon suits—wouldnt that prevent breathing and touching?? That’s crazy if that’s true.

you say it’s well documented. Do you have any links, to feed my interest?

I hav ehe

I had heard that this is due to the LSD dissipating into the air and being breathed in, not due to touching it.

again that’s what I heard. Don’t know whether that’s the real case.

and David Nichols says chemists he worked with who created LSD never had an accidental trip (link above)

edit: but I just realized you said moon suits—wouldnt that prevent breathing and touching?? That’s crazy if that’s true.

you say it’s well documented. Do you have any links, to feed my interest?
from the mouth of the acid king william leonard pickard and even chemists like nick sands and owsely.