View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD shelf life

Bunions

Greenlighter
Swim has a few drops left in his vile and was wondering what the shelf life is for it? Swim and a friend left out a tab of the same batch sitting under a desk lamp for about a month and didn't degrade at all, swim isn't planning on doing that but what is the best way to make it last?

It'll last a long time, just store out of light, in a cooler area. Drop those last four drops, wait the apporiate amount of time, get some distilled(can't be tap!)water from the store, it's cheap. Add a bit to your used vile and prepare for the ending of the world!

Also no swimming in these pools we all know it's you and if you don't come clean I'll report you to the local authorities!;);)

I can personally attest to 14 years, refrigerated in a sealed light proof container. There was some minor discoloration, quite possibly just ink bleed on the blotter. The potency however did not appear to be degraded in any manner.

its not me I swear! ahahahaha
Seriously though follow what I said. Use the rest of the vial, then wash it with a few MP's of distilled watet, and prepare to be blown to pieces. Especially if the liquid was potent to begin with. One of my first and most memorable ++++'s!

its not me I swear! ahahahaha
Seriously though follow what I said. Use the rest of the vial, then wash it with a few MP's of distilled watet, and prepare to be blown to pieces. Especially if the liquid was potent to begin with. One of my first and most memorable ++++'s!

The liquid is retardedly potent, 2 drops will have you looping. 4 hits of this blew my head clean off, but only in good ways/ I've been planning on doing this for a celebration of my upcoming milestone birthday. I'm planning on laying in my room in the the dark and listen to pink floyd and grateful dead.