View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd scenario

Flying_Chippmunk

Greenlighter
I recently acquired 2 tabs of "245ug lsd". The guy I got them from said he took one and if was comparable to 4 hits, the hardest he's ever tripped. Usually I don't believe dosages. Anyways, I have never had a super intense trip, and every time I do try its not strong enough. My question is, do I take 2 and presumably have a strong as hell trip or give a friend the other one and have a moderate trip to with a friend. Or should I say, what would YOU choose. For the friend it would be her first time. Setting: University campus, with access to a trip sitter with a car. One other question. I ran into trouble with the law a few months ago, I'm on a misdemeanor intervention program, so I can't get in trouble with the law. I'm nervous about driving around in a car (the sober sitter will be driving) but I'm just paranoid she will get pulled over or something. Is that irrational? She's never got pulled over. Anyways if you could answer both questions that'd be appreciated

If it's bitter it's a spitter. So if you taste anything other than paper and ink spit it out and call your homie

It's really your call what dosage to take. People on the internet aren't going to know any better than you are.

If you haven't taken any blotters of this specific batch, it would be prudent to only do one your first time, assuming supplies are not limited.

A few considerations:
If you don't have a good set and setting for 8 to 12 hours don't attempt a high dose LSD trip.
If you don't have at least some semblance of a concrete plan and things to do, don't attempt a high dose LSD trip.
Doing psychedelics with someone who hasn't done them before tends to put the focus of the trip on them, so keep that in mind.
If you're on higher doses of LSD you probably won't want to be seen in public even if you're being driven around.

I recently acquired 2 tabs of "245ug lsd". The guy I got them from said he took one and if was comparable to 4 hits, the hardest he's ever tripped. Usually I don't believe dosages. Anyways, I have never had a super intense trip, and every time I do try its not strong enough. My question is, do I take 2 and presumably have a strong as hell trip or give a friend the other one and have a moderate trip to with a friend. Or should I say, what would YOU choose. For the friend it would be her first time. Setting: University campus, with access to a trip sitter with a car. One other question. I ran into trouble with the law a few months ago, I'm on a misdemeanor intervention program, so I can't get in trouble with the law. I'm nervous about driving around in a car (the sober sitter will be driving) but I'm just paranoid she will get pulled over or something. Is that irrational? She's never got pulled over. Anyways if you could answer both questions that'd be appreciated

Don't drive if you take LSD. Actually don't take this amount if you are unsure about the amount as it will make you feel it harder and that could end up in bad tripping. Take half and in a couple of hours see how you feel..

I think ya'll are misinterpreting the question. I know it is lsd, many of my friends have tripped from this same batch. Many say one is strong, and two is insane (good way). I know what I can handle. My question is of the two scenarios, which would you choose. 1) take two by myself (as in only person on lsd) OR 2) give one to a friend so I have somebody to share the experience with. I will NOT drive while intoxicated, I may however have somebody drive me around but am nervous. I understamf that yhis nervousness will be multiplied during the trip, but I want to know if I'm over reacting. I'm not taking half, I want an intense trip. I just don't know if I should share. That's why I'm asking yhe community what they'd do. Don't worry about me.

Don't take two by yourself, take one and give one to a friend.

If you are taking one and still hanging around the friends you might end up wishing you had shared. If you are taking them alone take two. If around other people share.

It sounds as if your going to be tripping in a car for awhile....high dose L and this do not jive...

Give one to a friend and go camping

It all depends how truthful the advertised dose is, I think a hell of a lot of tabs are said to be dosed higher than they are. I've had my tabs analysed at a lab and can say that 150 mics if that is how much you genuinely took is definitely in the realms of intense, and IMO anything above 250-300 mics shouldn't be attempted by anyone who doesn't wanna put some dedication into a seriously hardcore trip. I think you'll be fine if you take one but don't be surprised if it's very very fucking intense, take half if you're concerned.

240ug isnt that uncommon. i see on darknet 2-400ug blotts ! i dunno where he got it, but there are LOTS of strongs blotters going around. honestly id be pissed if someone gave me a 400ug blott and expected a regular 1 hit trip lol