View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD scarcity?

StickyChron

Bluelighter
Between all the new government funding, M.A.P.S. always doing their thing and the media portraying hallucinogens in a different light, do you think the LSD shortage will be remedied (on a national scale) anytime soon?

Will 'medicinal' LSD be produced by a company like Dow or Bayer? Will it find it's way to recreational users in subsequent years? If so, will it lose steam again the way it did in the late 60's because of people like Leary?

Tell me what you think.

I think there is a slim chance of LSZ remaining legal - it's not cheap, it not exactly the same but nearly so...
the problem is that nobody wants to admit being wrong, or to owe others reparation for having been incarcerated for LSD when it never was anything that should ever have been made illegal.

HOWEVER

there are so many people that think
making things illegal is clever
that I pretty much have no hope except that
maybe 2 years from now there is a new psychedelic or RC that is excellent and not illegal for a brief window in time.

I guess I am pessimistic, I wish LSD were legal again

Who says there is a shortage? You not being to get any does not equal a shortage.
Maybe there is a lack of demand. It's popular on here and those darkweb sites but as for general popularity I find it has become distinctly un popular in the last 20 years.

Who says there is a shortage? You not being to get any does not equal a shortage.
Maybe there is a lack of demand. It's popular on here and those darkweb sites but as for general popularity I find it has become distinctly un popular in the last 20 years.

Keep making assumptions, its pretty on you.

Two words: Proof read.

You literally added nothing to this thread. Thanks.

I think LSD is not in a shortage at all, i just think it's a bit more guarded than most people believe. Its about connections, there is surely more RC on blotter and in liquid than real LSD in the market but that is just because they are very available (25x-NBOH, DOC ect...), and people are money hungry. if you look in the right areas patiently in the right circles LSD is bound to make it rounds to you, its probably in your area which you may be aware of. I don't know if there will ever be a time where LSD will become medicinal and thus leak into the black market. i see it to be highly unlikely, just because of what happened in the psychedelic/social revolutions of the 60's and 70's. The world simply isnt ready for that kind of responsibility, imo at least. Honestly, i hope they do create non psychedelic analogues of LSD for medical use in treating cluster headaches and such. That would be a wonderful advancement in modern medicine and LSD would have played its rightful part in that ( i can't remember if they actually did do this or not ). One day, when the rest of the world can handle expanding their own consciousness without negative backlash and with care & responsibility then LSD will make its comeback to the major public. It is just simply not at that point yet.

While scarce, LSD is definitely still available in my area. I just recently (as in last night) acquired some excellent liquid LSD. But it definitely runs in small circles. I don't know anyone who can get it other than my very serious tripper friend; even he "knows a guy" out of town who "knows a guy" out of town and the whole process of getting it was two months long.

Basically, as others have said, if you don't know someone "in the circle" you're probably out of luck.