View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Lsd redose idea

magicburrito

Bluelighter
Sorry if im posting this in the wrong place. This is my first post on bluelight i love this website i use it almost more then face book or instagram. But i finaly have a question that i cant find an answer to so i finaly made an account.

So im a pretty experienced tripper. im going to taking acid soon. I also like to try different ways of taking drugs. weather its the route of administration or its the dosage i just try somthing new everytime, you know for research purposes.
Now my question to you is lets say i was gona take two tabs of acid about 225 ug. What do you think would happen if i cut each tab into quarters and took one every 15 minutes. So i take 225 ug over the corse of 2 hours evenly spread out. I know redosing after the peak is pointles but redosing befor the peak is pretty cool. My idea here is to extend my peak out for a longer time while still keeping the trippy head space throught the whole experience. Lmk what you guys think much love :)

Haven't experimented with it much myself, but I've heard people claiming spacing out doses brings out the more empathogen side of LSD. (Dunno how well that observation holds up for the general tripping population.)

Idk about all that but what I do fairly often is go half or 3/4 then an hour later half or 3/4 - stretches out the peak for sure and makes it a little less intense, which I kinda like

I would think what you're saying might work for what you're looking for, but maybe not? I say do it, and let us know what you think

I like Krinkles idea..I have never re dosed LSD but I have re dosed shrooms many many times and one time I ate about 2grams with 2hits of acid and then much later ended up eating the rest of my bag of shrooms(about 4 grams) and I had a very pleasurable experience and for me at the time I felt that the shrooms seemed to give better hallucinations so it was the main reason for re dosing and finishing all that I had at the time.
Now if were to go back in time and just take the 2 hits and the 6 grams all at once I probably would have been tripping extremely hard to the point of ego death and beyond. But I have been there many times before with heroic doses hence why I like to dose low to moderate now a days bc I feel more in control and have my feet on the ground through most of the experience.
And this was the sort of magic I felt, like I was Solomon and could dive, drown, or swim during that specific trip.

Thanks for the feed back guys. Im going to try it and see what happens. I think what ima do is take a half of a tab for the initial dose then take a quarter of a tab every fifteen minutes. Ill document it all and report it.

I've often done what Mr Kringle does, only maybe 1/2 hour or 45 minutes sometimes. A hit followed by another one 45 minutes later will only give you the initial tenseness of one hit but you get about a hit and a half's worth of trip.

I've also dosed lightly (or heavily ;) ) and waited over an hour, maybe two. Then done more, sometimes much more. The goal there is actually to get that tolerance and then do more. Especially if you do a lot more, it doesn't blow you away trip but you do feel a lot of LSD in your system. It's not useless. That plan is good for when you want to trip pretty good but need to function. Concerts, movies, museums, anyplace around the rubes.

Spacing LSD out is worth a try - I discovered a wormhole in the space-time continuum by dropping half a dose, then the other half about 25 minutes later. There is definately a completely different effect to LSD when you split the dose and get the timing spot on - it becomes like psychedelic MDMA. A lot more of a physical high. I've been rolling around in the duvet groaning in physical pleasure (no I wasn't masturbating). It's not easy getting the timing right tho - I only hit that place maybe once every 3 trips or so.

It's a good strategy and can help to avoid the disorientation that sometimes happens with taking a whopper dose all at once. I've done this many times with great success up to 1mg spread out over a few hours

Yea I’ve been getting into redosing LSD lately. Purely for the increase in duration. LSD doesn’t keep me going for 18hrs like it used to, so I’ve been getting in the habit of dropping a dose, then another 5-6hrs later. Expect to be up all night but if that’s your goal then it’s all goooood :)

-GC

I've always been strictly a single high-ish dose lsd man myself...but reading some of these I might experiment a bit we'll see

I don't want extra duration though as I always get 11/12 hours out of a good dose

I've always been strictly a single high-ish dose lsd man myself...but reading some of these I might experiment a bit we'll see

I don't want extra duration though as I always get 11/12 hours out of a good dose

Don’t do it then. Anything after like 2hrs isn’t going to increase intensity much just duration. If you’re happy with 11-12hrs then keep it as is. I like getting to hour 12 and still feeling like I got some left in me. Of course at that point it’s a fraction of the peak but I enjoy the long lingering trippiness.

-GC

Don’t do it then. Anything after like 2hrs isn’t going to increase intensity much just duration. If you’re happy with 11-12hrs then keep it as is. I like getting to hour 12 and still feeling like I got some left in me. Of course at that point it’s a fraction of the peak but I enjoy the long lingering trippiness.

-GC
yeah I probs won't... 11-12 is way long enough for me (especially as I usually dose high enough that hours 2-5 usually feel like approx 500 years anyway....so experientially a verrry long trip :cool:

I've often done what Mr Kringle does, only maybe 1/2 hour or 45 minutes sometimes. A hit followed by another one 45 minutes later will only give you the initial tenseness of one hit but you get about a hit and a half's worth of trip.

I've also dosed lightly (or heavily ;) ) and waited over an hour, maybe two. Then done more, sometimes much more. The goal there is actually to get that tolerance and then do more. Especially if you do a lot more, it doesn't blow you away trip but you do feel a lot of LSD in your system. It's not useless. That plan is good for when you want to trip pretty good but need to function. Concerts, movies, museums, anyplace around the rubes.

yea actually it is usually around 45 minutes later that i space it out - sometimes 30 minutes too.....ive done 90 minutes later and 2 hours too - they all work good

the 2 hours is cool because i'll get almost like a double peak - one right after the other

i did a few experiments with eating because some ppl say you're better off with an empty stomach, or some say light meal or eat later, or eat this and not that and blah blah blah

so i made a pizza the last time - fresh homemade dough, fresh buffalo mozzarella - and i got a pizza oven to make neapolitan style - so it's no bullshit

but i took the pizza out of the oven, and while the pizza was cooling off, i ate my tab, under the tongue for maybe 5 minutes and then down the hatch, and then i ate my pizza right away - the whole pie - and i gotta tell ya, i had one of the best trips ive ever had - like 30 minutes later it started - and the tab was from a 3 year old sheet that i grabbed right when the plandemic started

:tunein: :rockon:

I haven't had any LSD for 15 years or so. I have a concert coming up. I'm early to bed at this stage of life.
I'm thinking of lightly dosing to keep me awake, happy, and appreciating the music. That was always a good plan.
Problem is, that's a great plan with a known quantity (potency). I won't have the free time to accomplish that before the show.

Wish me luck. :)

yea actually it is usually around 45 minutes later that i space it out - sometimes 30 minutes too.....ive done 90 minutes later and 2 hours too - they all work good

the 2 hours is cool because i'll get almost like a double peak - one right after the other

i did a few experiments with eating because some ppl say you're better off with an empty stomach, or some say light meal or eat later, or eat this and not that and blah blah blah

so i made a pizza the last time - fresh homemade dough, fresh buffalo mozzarella - and i got a pizza oven to make neapolitan style - so it's no bullshit

but i took the pizza out of the oven, and while the pizza was cooling off, i ate my tab, under the tongue for maybe 5 minutes and then down the hatch, and then i ate my pizza right away - the whole pie - and i gotta tell ya, i had one of the best trips ive ever had - like 30 minutes later it started - and the tab was from a 3 year old sheet that i grabbed right when the plandemic started

:tunein: :rockon:

I’ve found very little difference between a full stomach or not with LSD. I guess I take my tabs sublingually too… It’s honestly the most reliable drug in my book, when I take a tab I know what I’m getting.

That pizza sounds amazing btw!

-GC

yea i think i can rule out the food weakening or intensifying the trip before LSD theory - i think overall it's probably better to eat right before so i don't end up getting hungry while im tripping

things are usually a little off when i eat later in the trip - i have eaten early into the trip, before the peak, within the first hour, and that's worked out well too other than being a bit silly - but not so well past the peak for some reason - i kinda feel like my stomach gets a little too full.....the only thing that goes down well later seems to be fruit and usually i prefer some sort of melon - cantaloupe, honey dew, or some of the various heirloom or hybrid melons that come out during the summer are always fun to have

Peeling and eating an orange near the peak of an LSD trip was one of the most primal experiences of my life. Don't think I've ever combined LSD + melon

I'd probably not be able to peel a melon on acid.
a fresh ripe orange is great,
grapes are my go to.
black seedless midnight grapes are amazing.

ya carve a melon, you don't peel them

cut it in half, scoop out the seeds and membrane from the middle and then i usually slice it into rings and then little wedges and i cut off the skin then when they're already little wedges....and then the ends, ya scoop out with a spoon like it's a bowl

Angry Summer GIF by Joan Kamberaj
honeydew melon dessert GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Fun Shake GIF by Peach Farmer
:rockon: