lsd pill info required

Status
Not open for further replies.

futureproof90

Greenlighter
Mate gave me a yellow hexagon shaped pill about 8mil deep with flat bottom and a reverse z on top inside a circle. He says its LSD but ive only ever had LSD tabs. First instinct was to question whether it actually is LSD. Can anyone shed any light on if it could be LSD as its not a small pill, or if its something else?

Cheers guys

Hey dude, your post does not conform to the Pill Info Request Guidelines, I see this is your first post, ordinarily I would close this but I will give you a day or two to edit your post to meet forum guidelines. If you do not see this before I have to close it then you can PM me with the necessary information and I will reopen the thread.

Generally LSD is not found in 'ecstasy' tablets, although I do believe some years ago there was a batch of pills referred to as "bermuda triangles" which were widely believed to contain LSD. It is more likely if the pills contain a psychedelic that it would be an RC like 2cb, but it could just be a marketing ploy and contain no psychedelic. I remember a few years ago when I still took pills I had some dealer trying to tell me MCPP pills (orange outpressed fish if memory serves me) contained speed and LSD.

Welcome to Bluelight mate, I hope you stick around. :)

OK it's been 3 days and no update so I am closing this for now. PM me with the required details and I will reopen it for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.