• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD/PHYSOCILIBIN

There's some stuff you definitely want to prepare yourself for. Learning about set and setting is very important, learning about what effects to prepare yourself for, learning which medications they shouldn't be taken with, etc.

Gonna move this to psychedelics forum where you'll get some better answers. BDD -> PD

if you feel anxiety, just give up. There is nothing you can do*. Ride it out.

If you go out, don't forget your keys.

Body temperature regulation and body sensations might be out of order, if it is below 15 celsius outside, get some serious clothes on before going out.

Don't interact with people who could make effort towards sending you to jail or psych ward. Chances are, you can not interact with people even if your thoughts are flowing like waterfall. Hell, you are probably best off not interacting with anyone. Not worth trying during your first trips aside some clerks so you can go watch a film or buy watermelon.

Eat before the trip little something energy-dense which doesn't fill your stomach too much. Nothing ruins my appetite like shrooms. And some people get nausea of 5ht-agonists. But fruits or liquids are your best bet if you need to replenish yourself during trip.
Milk products apparently decrease absorption of physocilibin.

People talk about trip guards but I don't consider them essential part of tripping. If you can acquire one and you don't feel uncomfortable about sharing your existence with someone, it is probably fine.

*Chances are, you are good, but I don't see reason to not have benzo or quetiapine or opium ready if things go seriously south. or just for you KNOW there is way out, and you won't ever need to utilize it. Alcohol is so dirty, unstable drug that it may or may not work for getting trip down a level and ease anxiety. Quetiapine is not precisely anxiety drug, but it will outright KILL the trip.

so, what kind of interest is it?
literary, sensual, spiritual, artistic, personal growth, trauma issues?
psychology, philosophy, party?

right,
take it slow,
use whatever you find to make the moment interesting, smell the flowers. re-prioritize and be amazed by simple things.

i don't think someone needs to know how to spell, it's not that serious. looking around forums in general, most people (like more than 50% for sure) suck at the english language anyway. although something could be said for copy-paste... but yeah, even some of the smartest people (doctors, electrical engineers, etc.) with english as a first language SUCK at english.

just know what you're taking and be prepared (maybe some test kits if you're planning on doing any tabs or powders, scale for sure if powders).

even what might be someone's 'small' dose might be another's 'i am neo' (or jesus, or the devil, etc.) dose, so having a trusted (and chill) trip sitter is definitely not a bad idea.

set and setting and all that... yeah, personal preference but fuck t.v. and most or all electronics that can distract you from the real trip... i like tripping in nature with nothing but my house key physically and effectively secured to my being (or in the capable hands of a mostly sober sitter)

So do you know which psychedelic you'd like to take first? There's quite a variety. I always recommend mushrooms for first timers. Knowing that you've consumed something thats been consumed since antiquity can really help anxiety in the case of an adverse event.

It also has a moderate duration, although I do find that mushrooms can be emotional..