Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD panic attacks

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
ello there PD,

i have tripped on acid countless times and have been doing so for a few years now.

recently i started tripping less frequently to retain the magic..

over the weekend i took 2 blotters, apparently 100ug each and went with my friend for some nitrous. i also tested these tabs with elrich.

by the time we got back it was already kicking in strongly and i probably spent the first few hours in a state of total blissful euphoria that i was comparing to ecstasy. the visuals were absolutely mind boggling. i don't think i've tripped that hard in a while.

now i had nitrous, weed and ketamine at my disposal but i was convinced that i didn't need anything more than just those 2 tabs. i was already so euphoric i couldn't see myself getting higher without spiraling.

my buddy had no weed so he tried to encourage me to roll something a few times. eventually we smoked and this is where i got the panic attack. my left arm got tight and heavier and my ring and pink finger sorta twitched a bit. this scared the shit outta me as it's happened before, while on LSD, having just smoked high grade cannabis.

i am convinced it is the weed's fault as perhaps my body cannot handle being so stimulated. i rarely do uppers anymore. ecstasy kratom and LSD are the most stimulating drugs that i do.
it really got to me at a point when i couldn't ignore it and knowing i had some diazepam there i took 5 x 5mg at first then 10-15mins later another 10mg.

it dissolved the tension in my chest and i figured for certain that it was a panic attack.. the valium hardly killed the trip however and i began ripping lines of K and had some good sex on the tail end of the trip so it wasn't a bad trip per se.

anybody ever get intense panic attacks on LSD like what i'm describing? the heart-attack like symptoms.

i've only ever gotten this feeling before on large doses of methylphenidate, dexmethylphenidate and xanax and alcohol. i definitely took too much on that binge and maybe being that stimulated reminds my body of that time.

i'm not sure why this happened but it really concerned me at the time. it's happened before and i powered through it but what do you guys think? panic attack or something i should get checked?

only after the consumption of cannabis do i ever have a panic attack. no other drug causes it but acid amplifies it..

hehe.... the good ol' cannabis + lsd combo ! ! ! !
if One has no tolerance to LSD, eats a common - moderate - heavy dose and smokes cannabis at the peak...
YOU WILL almost always get propelled into a very overwhelming experience... Hence Your panic attack.

The more one is used to LSD AND cannabis effects TOGETHER... combining the two gets easier to handle over time...
but just like anything... You gotta warm up to it.

hehe.... the good ol' cannabis + lsd combo ! ! ! !
if One has no tolerance to LSD, eats a common - moderate - heavy dose and smokes cannabis at the peak...
YOU WILL almost always get propelled into a very overwhelming experience... Hence Your panic attack.

The more one is used to LSD AND cannabis effects TOGETHER... combining the two gets easier to handle over time...
but just like anything... You gotta warm up to it.

ahaha :D.

thanks mate, that's exactly what i figured. high doses of LSD and cannabis always seem to set me off slightly.

i did take a decent break from acid and haven't had a strong trip in about 6 months..

You are very welcome.

It sounds like Your body was a virgin to the mixture. ;) hehehehe

definitely not. i just have not tripped hard on LSD in a while and i smoked some particularly strong OG w/kief in it.

it's happened before.. i just don't think i handle intense stimulation well at all..:\.

Weed and psychedelics can definitely get scary. One time, I smoked some cannabis at the peak of a 4-AcO-DMT + 4-HO-MET trip, and started feeling really dizzy, and my vision started blacking out, so I had to lie down on my bed. I was pretty convinced I was going to pass out, but it passed pretty quickly, and then I had a great trip.

As far as I know, cannabis + LSD is not physically dangerous at all, so it was likely just a panic attack.

yeah i just gotta take it easy on the weed next time.

i really felt no need to smoke i was so satisfied euphoricly =D.

next time ima approach it better!

I think I've lost all interest in weed due to the panic attack issue combined with the possibility of a random test at work. It's not worth it for me to try to build a tolerance or just get used to it. LSD is one of the few things I never feel much need to add more drugs on top of anyway, except for some beers on the tail end.

I recall tripping on quite a large dose of 4-HO-MET with an ex-girlfriend, about halfway through, she was like 'I'm pretty sure I'm barely tripping anymore' - I knew full well we were both still fucked, she was adamant she wanted a joint. After we smoked we both lost the ability to talk and had to just lay there for a while whilst the visuals kicked up 1000% and neither of us could form a sentence :D

Weed always synergises with psyches, you gotta take it really easy / smoke a fraction of what you would normally, or save it for the tail end of the trip. Or just not at all!

Ohhh cannabis. Yeah, my only panic attack on LSD was spurred by smoking a kief covered dank bowl. :\