View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD & Oxybutnin interactions?

FractalMe

Bluelighter
I took about 70-100ug of LSD tonight and had also taken 5mg of Oxybutnin this morning. I have a fractured back which pinches nerves and causes frequent urination issues, that is why I am prescribed Oxybutnin (2 weeks of taking it at this point, 2 times a day). I have much experience with psychedelics, more specifically tryptamines but i feel like the Oxybutnin changed the character of the LSD trip. I know the dosage was light but 3 weeks prior I took a dose of the same stuff (vial drops onto smarties) with a more traditional experience.

I have taken into account the possibility of inconsistent vial measurements ( even if its from a trusted friend/family member you never know exactly what the ug dose is unless you were the one to put it in the ml solution.) but this was enough of a change I think there may have been interaction. I am not discounting the possibility of placebo even, I just am very curious about any possible interactions seeing as this is now a regular medication in my life and I trip frequently as well.

Oxybutnin taken at about 7:30am (forgot afternoon dose around 3ish)

LSD taken at about 6:00pm

There are no direct interactions that I can think of.

I suspect that set or setting could be the culprit.