• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

lsd or 25i-nbome - anyone experienced with both can help me out?

eightnine

Greenlighter
First post, hopefully someone can help me?

Just to get the tl;dr out of the way: i took two tabs of something about a month ago and just trying to figure out if it was LSD or if it was something else, most likely 25i-nbome (which I've otherwise never taken to my knowledge).

But yeah basically, at a doof, 2 tabs were bought there and taken. the guy who sold them was introduced to me through a good friend's friend, and when buying i asked him if it was actual acid or a synthetic and he said it was lsd so it's likely he assumed but wasn't 100% sure himself.

So for some details: both were taken at the same time. this was the first thing that made me suspect it wasn't acid: the tabs had a really strong, bitter, generally unpleasant taste to them. I almost gagged immediately, even with them under my tongue, and I had to swallow them within maybe 3 minutes the taste was so strong. I think the taste was vaguely metallic, but I can't say for sure as it was a while ago. They also made my tongue feel numb, which I've heard 25i does.

I was already getting very noticeable visuals within maybe 30 or 40 minutes of taking the tabs. I'm not sure how long it usually takes for you to begin to feel 25i as I've never done it knowingly, but I've never had acid work this fast and this strong. From there, the visuals became progressively more intense, and very kaleidoscopic. Lots of colours and patterns, both open- and closed-eye visuals, they didn't need any point of reference. I spent about 20 minutes just staring at the night sky and watching colours that weren't there do trippy shit. Anything that had any texture to it seemed intricately patterned, people's faces were tattooed with fluid lights, that kind of stuff. Started taking molly about 2-3 hours into the trip, probably took about 1g total throughout the entire night so that definitely messed with the lucidity of the trip itself, and I can't attribute the euphoria to the tabs because of this. I was also drunk throughout. The visuals were noticeable for about 6 hours after taking the tabs, but diminished in intensity after about the 3rd or 4th hour.

I never really felt that spiritual, introspective high I usually do with lsd, but I think that could possibly be because I was at a doof and I just wanted to have fun, and the trip itself was so much more intense visually than anything else I've ever experienced that I just couldn't mentally handle trying to be introspective beyond the first hour of the trip. The alcohol and md certainly wouldn't have helped in that regard either I would think.

Basically it was an amazing night, but I'm just wondering if I really took lsd or it was something else. I'm not a veteran with acid but I've taken it a fair number of times, I've just never taken this much before. I don't know the dosage of these tabs, but just as a benchmark it would surprise me if the dosage of each tab wasn't at least 200-300ug.

Any thoughts are appreciated - cheers :)

What did the tabs look like? Any design or picture that you know of? What were they referred to as? Were they overly big? Or looked normal size?

unless you reagent test all that can be thrown around is speculation. its known that sometimes, just as it is with e's, prints may be identical to a known substance but completely different.

dont get in the habit of purchasing like this, especially at events. a friend of a friend or complete random. sort the goods out beforehand.

you cant speculate dosages without a positive identification, either ;)

What did the tabs look like? Any design or picture that you know of? What were they referred to as? Were they overly big? Or looked normal size?

They looked like regular sized tabs. They had a design, some sort of yellow and orange/red pattern iirc but it was dark and I took them immediately so I didn't really pay much attention. even if i knew the specifics of the print, i don't ever think this alone is a good indicator of what you take. They were sold as lsd after i specifically asked if they were lsd or something else.

unless you reagent test all that can be thrown around is speculation. its known that sometimes, just as it is with e's, prints may be identical to a known substance but completely different.

dont get in the habit of purchasing like this, especially at events. a friend of a friend or complete random. sort the goods out beforehand.

you cant speculate dosages without a positive identification, either ;)

yeah i'm aware of this, but seeing as every tab i've taken has been sold as lsd, i wouldn't necessarily know if the effects of it and synthetic substances differ enough to be distinguishable to a more frequent user. i was hoping there was a chance to id from things like taste (i wasn't aware lsd had a strong one but a google search has found people talking of bitter tabs, which often leads others to speculate they took 25i nbome) and duration of trip.

i made the purchasing sound a lot worse than it was. not going to get into it but either way, earlier in the day i had taken what was hands down the worst acid of my life which i got from a friend i know and have bought off before, and these tabs in question resulted in one of the best trips of my life. i'm not complaining, just wondering.

i'm speculating dosage based on the strength of the trip compared to multiple other times when i've known the dosage of what i've taken. i think this is reasonable.

there isnt a distinguishable taste to acid, so what you read is wrong. im pretty sure some DOx compounds have a bitter taste associated to them but the tabs are distinguishble by size as the doses are larger than lsd and other drugs on paper. another tip off of DOx is the much longer duration and stronger stimulant effects.

i know thats no help to you and it may be erroneous so dont quote me on it. i only know a little basic knowledgde with these swirly drugs i just like to trip on acid and dmt

it was something else, most likely 25i-nbome, the taste gives it away, the more the tabs burn your mouth, the harder you will trip

In my past experience with cardboard I have noticed a distinct difference between blotters
LSD has never had a taste except for liquid which ha a slight taste of the mint in the bottle from the mouthwash it was in.
DOX substances have always been bitter but it was more a chemical bitter but not too strong.
Nbome blotters that I have had in the past have always tasted metallic bitter like sitting a coin in your moth an a pronounced numbness on the spot the tab has sat on.
Another note that nbome is not orally active so the only way you will get the full effect is if you put the blotters up your nose or up on your gum and held it for a good 30-40 minutes and don't swallow the saliva.
I have found that if you just stick it under the tongue and swallow your saliva you swallow most of the active but since you had 2 you may have absorbed enough. Also MDMA mixed with nbome intensifies the trip in my experience.

Ive been in the sake position mate

At doofs these days 25i/25c have flooded the market. Nbomes are allways bitter as fuck so its a dead give away, if they bitter i spit em out and get my money back.

The dealer may not know for sure whats on the tabs but they sure it aint lsd

As people said above you should be able to tell by the fact that nbome are bitter and chemically tasting.

That being said I have tried lots of different acid tabs and its not like they all have no flavour. Some have tasted pretty bad (one like cologne) while still being LSD and no other active ingredient

a gm. of molly? jesus, people! what was the duration like? could you tell with the molly in there?

ebola