View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD no effect?

Karbon1991

Bluelighter
I have taken half a tab of LSD tonight. It's been hours now n still nothing. I know this LSD is strong as I've had this batch before. Hence why I only took half a tab because that's all you should need. However I've had nothing so far. No altered mind set. No visuals. No nothing.

My daily medication is
20mg of Citalopram
1000mg of Naproxen
120mg of Dihydrocodeine
30mg of Amitriptyline

Will any of this effect it? I wouldn't have thought so as I've tripped on these before. But it was at the start of my Amitriptyline prescription. Anyone have any ideas? I've not tripped since my last post which I think was two weeks ago. I'm at a loss.

SSRIs such as Citalopram and antidepressants such as Amitriptyline can decrease effects of pretty much any drug especially psychedelics like LSD

That's your problem, either take more LSD or drop those two drugs if you can safely for a bit and then drop.

Amitryptiline also acts as an antagonist at your 5HT2A and 5HT2C receptors (among others), thereby blocking the effects of psychedelics.

Also I forgot to mention while taking drugs you're actually prescribed you should always look up if its safe to take those prescribed with recreational drugs.

If this case was you taking an SSRI such as Citalopram while recreationally using DXM it could of led to Serotonin Syndrome or even Death.

Be safe.

Also, LSD tabs vary with the ammount drops on on a tab so you might have less of dose. You should try more LSD to see if that helps.

Derdiebkommt I always check if it's safe before hand. I'd never take anything and just hope I didn't get bad side effects or even death. I just thought it was odd that I'd tripped before on LSD while taking my prescribed medication. Thank you for your input though. I do still appreciate it.