View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd,nitros,cocain questions.

Happyshopper

Greenlighter
I am unsure if this is in the right place,I am new here so please excuse this.

Anyone heard of anyone doing a combo of the above three ? Are there any health risks?
2 100ug 1p - lsd - wait until peak.
Nitros balloon followed by around 100mg -200mg of cocaine produced a euphoric high so intense I became nothing.
Nothing but a black hole,then suddenly you breath time goes to nothing then within a instant you're back in the room,similar to when I passed out once on lsd (for not eating)

Since the combo I have questioned life and can't get the images that are burned into my brain from that night.

Anyone know much about the combo?
Sorry again if it's in the wrong place context or format.

I've done nitrous and cocaine and nitrous and LSD and cocaine and LSD but never all three at the same time, although you mentioned you did 1p-LSD.
Anywhere there should be no adverse health risks associated with that combo, although I generally find cocaine to be rather dull psychedelic experiences with the ensuing comedown rendering the remainder of the experience largely unenjoyable.
This is largely just my dislike for cocaine, some people love it with a psychedelic trip

Yeah, I've done all 3 together. Like the other member mentioned, stimulants aren't the best with LSD. But doing Nitrous on LSD is pretty amazing. It kind of blocks the LSD for a while and then when the nitrous wears off the LSD comes rushing back. It's pretty trippy. I much prefer the LSD+MDMA+Nitrous combination.

Stims are generally not considered the best drug to mix with LSD

Yep.

Yeah, I've done all 3 together. Like the other member mentioned, stimulants aren't the best with LSD.

Indeed.

Welcome to BL!
HappyS.,
Why would you want to do them all together? Just curious.

Each would produce singular effects and there's really no need to mix them all together.
It won't make it so much better. Different IMO, unless you're experienced and dislike some of the effects of one of them,
and by that you are trying to compensate with the other. But does not seem to be the case idk.

I think you could do them separately and it would be not only safer but better IMHO. But maybe you have different plans..(?)

I was just thinking that the comedown from Coke with LSD does not combine at all from my perspective. But we're all different.

Erik​

Also this is one thing with 1p-LSD likely ordered from a legitimate vendor, but if you want to try mixing cocaine with street LSD ensure you don't have NBOMe or DOx chems as they may produce undesirable reactions, with uncomfortable vasoconstriction being the least of your worries

Hi Mate- I took a blotter last night-being someone who has not tripped in years. I have done acid/shrooms/E's for a brief past history. I dropped it at 5pm I was off my tits at 5.30pm, colours/tracers etc I was literally off this planet listening to Andy Weatherall saying to the TV- "Weatherall you c**t, you know exactly what you are doing-as I am pissing myself" totally brilliant!! it was a great 5 hours and i was quite ok after that, totally recommend it

when i tried nitrous and L i saw black holes open in the wall with swirling runes and the wub wubs. Seems to be a common theme of nitrous + L. As for the coke, that seems like pushin it, no wonder the images are burned in your brain!

Thank you for the replys,
I thought I would get email notifications on the replys but for some reason I don't.
I used 1p-lsd as I trust it more than street lsd especially when mixing.
The cocaine seemed to amplify it somehow while the effects of the balloon were still at work.
This could be because when sober,Coke for some reason doesn't work for me,but on lsd it works,and I actually feel something.
I just wanted to make sure there are no high risks.

Weirdly though when I come down I had no come down,roughly 7 hours after ingestion (still tripping but i would consider myself sober) slept very easily.

I will be trying this combo again next week but with 300ug,but maybe less cocaine.