View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD + Migraine Medication

UniStudent19

Greenlighter
Would there be any increase in the trip if you was to combine say LSD 200 mcg and Rizatriptan 30 mg?

I don't see why there would be. But if you take Rizatriptan for actual medical use for migraines then expect the LSD to help even more with your migranes. Some people even prefer using small doses of LSD instead of prescription migraine medications.

Cheers.

I don't see why there would be. But if you take Rizatriptan for actual medical use for migraines then expect the LSD to help even more with your migranes. Some people even prefer using small doses of LSD instead of prescription migraine medications.

Cheers.

The only thing that has ever worked as well as LSD for my migraines is my old Cafergot prescription (caffine + ergot) sad that they don't prescribe it anymore.

It is a interesting question but I don't think it will have a positive effect on your trip. I am diagnosed with chronic migraine so I use sumatriptan for the attacks. I hate the effects of these triptans, they take away the pain, but they also give me a lot of nasty side effects. I think it would be wise to avoid using them at the same time. Maybe it enhances the LSD, but maybe the LSD enhances the effect of the rizatriptan, which might not be good for you body.

I know that it is relatively safe to use sumatriptan on day 1 and acid on day 2, but I always make sure I don't have any sumatriptan left in my body.

The only thing that has ever worked as well as LSD for my migraines is my old Cafergot prescription (caffine + ergot) sad that they don't prescribe it anymore.

Ofcourse, it is the precursur for LSD. :D

Maybe try micro-dosing? I am going to try that in a month or two to see if that helps.