View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Microdosing and Tolerance

ar.izona

Bluelighter
Hello, this last Sunday night I did 2 100μg tabs and they were the most intense tabs I have ever done by far. I've done a ten strip in the past and I can honestly say that these 2 tabs competed w those 10 easily.. well anyways, My guy told me that microdosing on those tabs was awesome. He said to take about 1/8 of a tab. If I take 1 tab today w the tolerance I have, would I have a successful microdose? I know that even if I did 4 today, doubling the dose I did Sunday, I wouldn't really have a full blown trip still.. is that how it is w microdosing?

Yeah if you get high then it's not really a microdose, just a dose.

Taking a small enough amount that it is far below the effects threshold will be a proper therapeutic microdose.

And yes since you've taken L recently any subsequent doses will have to be doubled or better to achieve the same level of intoxication.

Nevertheless if it's potent as you say I would take a fraction of a hit. Perhaps consider dissolving the hit in water and dosing with an eyedropper.

If you have high tolerance from 2 strong hits, and you want micro-effects two days later, one tab might work as slightly stronger than a microdose. I would guess it would be more like taking 50ug.

Last edited: