View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Microdosing 25-100mcg

Swim15

Bluelighter
I've been experimenting with microdosing in doses of 25mcg for a while and have found it fairly incredible in terms of positive life changes.

I was curious if anyone has tried higher doses in the 50-100mcg range? You would obviously need to taper up in 25mcg doses every 2-3 days in order to keep from tripping all day at work but was wondering if anyone had tried it and what the effects were like at the higher doses after tapering up?

Not sure if anyone has tried it but may give it a go this next week.

Well, to me 25mcs is too big for a microdose, and 50-100mcg ar just common lowish doses. Also, at that range you can expect tolerance to build really quick

25 is my usual every 3rd day when into that,
more mics than that is definitely tripping.

Yea seems like each individual is different in response to doses- no surprise as that's really with everything.

Anything less than 25mcg and I don't notice the effects but daily dosing of 25 with 2-3 days a week off has been my sweet spot.

Haven't been able to find much on higher doses but think I'm going to try 25mcg for a few days then bump to 50 for a few and then bump again so the tolerance will prevent tripping. I don't trip much at all on a 100mcg dose though and can tolerate higher doses very well so that just may be more of my genetic predisposition.

I'll update with some results if I end up going that route

Yeah 25ug is even a little high for most for microdosing, personally I find it quite functional but even less can do the job too. As for 50ug, that's a light trip for me (keep in mind that many tabs, even many found on the dnm, are actually much less than advertised). 100ug is far too much to be considered a microdose, I've had really meaningful and powerful trips at that level (sometimes - I've also had pretty light ones at that level).

If microdosing for multiple days, definitely tolerance will rise, so raising the dosage makes sense. Personally I find it better, more rewarding, and more sustainable to microdose only every few days, and even then not to keep it up for too long without a break.

Part of this is also that I'm interested in the long term effects and would really like to find some research on long term neuroplasticity implications but don't think there is much out there currently based on what I've found

Yea seems like each individual is different in response to doses- no surprise as that's really with everything.

Anything less than 25mcg and I don't notice the effects but daily dosing of 25 with 2-3 days a week off has been my sweet spot.

Haven't been able to find much on higher doses but think I'm going to try 25mcg for a few days then bump to 50 for a few and then bump again so the tolerance will prevent tripping. I don't trip much at all on a 100mcg dose though and can tolerate higher doses very well so that just may be more of my genetic predisposition.

I'll update with some results if I end up going that route

25mics does not work well for every day, it is a bit too high, the most frequent ue of 25 mics might be every other day.
after a couple of consecutive days 25 mics seems to just increase tolerance with little effect.
larger doses need even more days between
for every day dosing you have to be down around 15 mics which is just under threshold for most psychedelic effects.

25mics does not work well for every day, it is a bit too high, the most frequent ue of 25 mics might be every other day.
after a couple of consecutive days 25 mics seems to just increase tolerance with little effect.
larger doses need even more days between
for every day dosing you have to be down around 15 mics which is just under threshold for most psychedelic effects.

Have to disagree as it's worked quite well for me. Anything less and I don't notice it at all and so far done a couple weeks of consecutive dosing with fantastic results. Everyone is different though

so you get your 25 mic buzz every day?
Hmm, I found it weaker if used the next day, but OK if I skip one day at that dose, OK after 3 days if using 50 mics and pretty much perfect after 6 days if using 100 mics.