• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

LSD+MDMA+Xanax?

LiverpoolFC

Greenlighter
I'm planning on candyflipping soon for the second time and I was wondering if there were any potential dangers of mixing LSD, MDMA, AND Xanax. I've been taking Xanax on the comedown of my last few trips but I don't want to risk taking too many substances at once, anyone done this before? Thanks!

Won't be a problem, but if you take them at the same time, the xanax will make you trip less, so take the xanax only during the comedown like you said you have been doing.

I had a friend from Stoke who candy-flipped twice while he was at university about 2 years ago.

He ended up hearing voices and became delusional that people were out to get him. Consequently he had to drop out of uni and was put on anti-psychotic medication. He still isn't doing so good these days.

This is only 1 story, but hes been my m8 for over 10 years now.

YNWA !

Won't be a problem, but if you take them at the same time, the xanax will make you trip less, so take the xanax only during the comedown like you said you have been doing.

Listen to the above advice...Save the benzos and other downers for the comedown

Not at all, the only real danger there is Benzo mixed with MDMA and that's a mere small so called "danger" , especially if you are taking it for the comedown . You won't have a problem. Have fun. Be smart

But like I and others have mentioned, take it for the comedown, you will merely waste the xanax, mostly since you will be on LSD, tho anxiety can come in waves with such a drug, the short acting benzo won't even help for the actual trip, if anything it can have adverse affects after it wears off. I think you would be totally fine regardless, but why risk the mix of xanax and mdma wen you can actually serve the pill a purpose and use it for the come down