Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Liquid Solution Solution Question

theacidtest

Bluelighter
LSD Liquid Solution Question

Most of my LSD experience is with blotter, I have consumed liquid LSD only a couple of times. I recently, however, acquired a decent amount of Liquid LSD. My question is two part:

• If you have an unusually strong solution, what is the best way to dilute it to normal strength?
  • In your personal experience, how much LSD is stuck to the sides of a vial?

Last edited:
Add a few more drops of whatever its dissolved in to dilute it more, probably everclear. if you happen to know the mcg/ml ratio of it, you can pretty accurately control the concentration.

I feel like on an average wash get like 20 hits or so on the 1 dram vials, dropper included.

Add a few more drops of whatever its dissolved in to dilute it more, probably everclear. if you happen to know the mcg/ml ratio of it, you can pretty accurately control the concentration.

I feel like on an average wash get like 20 hits or so on the 1 dram vials, dropper included.

20?!???!?

Bloody hell, no wonder that day went so strange.

Are drams some type of eye drops? How many ml are in each dropper? The standard Visine droppers come in 6ml and 15ml. I am unaware of how big the Sweet Breath droppers are.

Last edited:
a dram is a unit of measure. one dram is ~3.7 ml. Idk about Visine droppers, I wouldn't use those because they're plastic, glass won't get fucked up in the freezer, and you don't even have to think about what else might have been in there before the lsd.

Are you putting a sheet into those 15ml bottles? or more than one? Because I feel like 100 hits in 15ml of liquid is a pretty weak concentration.

these are the kinds I use >> Specialtybottle dot com. the one dram vials come in such purdy colors lol.

Bloody hell, no wonder that day went so strange.

right?! people always underestimate the wash, myself included.

If you can't find everclear or vodka to dilute you can also use distilled or demineralized water. Everclear or vodka will be superior for storage though, the alcohol acts as preservative.

you can also use distilled or demineralized water

One of my friends got his vial diluted with water and the solution froze into a chunk in the freezer.

a dram is a unit of measure. one dram is ~3.7 ml. Idk about Visine droppers, I wouldn't use those because they're plastic, glass won't get fucked up in the freezer, and you don't even have to think about what else might have been in there before the lsd.

Are you putting a sheet into those 15ml bottles? or more than one? Because I feel like 100 hits in 15ml of liquid is a pretty weak concentration.

these are the kinds I use >> Specialtybottle dot com. the one dram vials come in such purdy colors lol.

right?! people always underestimate the wash, myself included.

I recommend against using glass vials. I have been detained by law enforcement multiple times in possession of eye drops. They never seemed concerned with eye drops. People commonly have them in their purses, pockets, and glove boxes. Visine bottles are easily overlooked. If you get caught with some exotic glass vial they will test the contents. Also, eye drop bottles are sterile and can't shatter.

O.P.
1: I wouldn't be in possession of liquid long. I would put the solution on the smallest and lightest piece of blank white cardstock possible. You could divide this into however many pieces you chose. One reason liquid doses are rare is liquid can be prosecuted as if the entire weight of the solution is L.S.D. 100 doses = 100 drops, 100 drops ~ 5ml, 5ml H2O = 5 grams, possession of 100 liquid doses can be prosecuted as possession of 5 grams of pure L.S.D.

2: My subjective judgment from past experiences with normal sized bottles is 2-5 drops worth of the contents, certainly less than 10.

One of my friends got his vial diluted with water and the solution froze into a chunk in the freezer.

Oh right, forgot people tend to freeze LSD including liquid (I have lysergic acid compounds in my freezer as well but I just blanked here)

I recommend against using glass vials. I have been detained by law enforcement multiple times in possession of eye drops. They never seemed concerned with eye drops. People commonly have them in their purses, pockets, and glove boxes. Visine bottles are easily overlooked. If you get caught with some exotic glass vial they will test the contents. Also, eye drop bottles are sterile and can't shatter.

O.P.
1: I wouldn't be in possession of liquid long. I would put the solution on the smallest and lightest piece of blank white cardstock possible. You could divide this into however many pieces you chose. One reason liquid doses are rare is liquid can be prosecuted as if the entire weight of the solution is L.S.D. 100 doses = 100 drops, 100 drops ~ 5ml, 5ml H2O = 5 grams, possession of 100 liquid doses can be prosecuted as possession of 5 grams of pure L.S.D.

2: My subjective judgment from past experiences with normal sized bottles is 2-5 drops worth of the contents, certainly less than 10.

What's the best way, in your experience, to lay blotter and minimize the chances of losing any of the contents of the vial? I've considered laying this on blotter, but this is really my first experience with a decent quantity of liquid. In times past it was always just sheets of blotter, which I find significantly more convenient. Being stuck with liquid is a bit complicated and problematic, though a good problem to have I guess.

What's the best way, in your experience, to lay blotter and minimize the chances of losing any of the contents of the vial? I've considered laying this on blotter, but this is really my first experience with a decent quantity of liquid. In times past it was always just sheets of blotter, which I find significantly more convenient. Being stuck with liquid is a bit complicated and problematic, though a good problem to have I guess.

This has been discussed in the past on this forum. Use the search box in the top left corner of this page.