View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd isnt working for me pls help

pinkmangos

Greenlighter
Hi guys this is my first post ever on here and the only reason I made this account but I really cannot find an answer anywhere.... I've tried to take lsd twice now and I know it was in fact lsd, a decent dose for a first time user. The first time I kept it tin my mouth and chewed it for like 15 minutes and swallowed it and the only thing I noticed was I felt a little off and everything was brighter. The second time I took it a few days ago I kept it In my mouth for a half an hour then swallowed. This time I felt it more and I saw shit like animals and skull designs in wood doors and dressers, and the carpet. Also I pretty much thought the furniture was changing from brown to red. I took it at my house but nothing too crazy happened I was still pretty normal. Is it because I was in a comfortable environment that I have seen a million times? My friend told me that the dose he gave me should have been a moderate trip for me... Another thing that might have something to do with it was about a year ago I took a high dose of lsa as my first trip ever and it was pretty insane it definitely changed me, could that have anything to do with an lsd tolerance? Is there such thing as a tolerance?

a year ago I took a high dose of lsa as my first trip ever and it was pretty insane it definitely changed me, could that have anything to do with an lsd tolerance?

That won't influence a LSD trip a year later at all.

The second time I took it a few days ago I kept it In my mouth for a half an hour then swallowed.

LSD is orally active. You can just swallow it. Anyway, were your tabs tasteless and didn't numb your mouth?

Is there such thing as a tolerance?

Yes. Lasts 1-2 weeks for most psychedelics.

Your first time sounds like a threshold dose. Second time like a low-medium dose LSD trip.

Are you on any kind of medication, like SSRIs or Ritalin or anything? If not then I guess the hits aren't as strong as your friend thinks. Just take 2 or 3 next time.

They were tasteless and the thing is is he had a hard time selling me three tabs and I wanted to take all three at once but he said that i shouldn't take more than one for my first trip but i didn't really even trip

Well, probably no more than 2 would be wise at first I guess. Maybe the blotters were unevenly laid and the first one you got was low on dosage. Anyway, you have plenty of time to find out what works best for you. Maybe just another source of acid would solve your problem.

I seem to have a high natural tolerance to LSD. I finally had a proper trip on it this summer but I had to take 5 hits. I'm not suggesting you jump to 5, but different people sometimes have different levels of natural tolerance to things.

It's entirely possible you have a naturally higher tolerance to psychedelics, given that LSA is usually hard to measure considering people eat it in seeds which are not standardized at all.

Or the blotters were not evenly laid (unlikely if they are professionally done) or they were stored poorly or just had a low dose in the first place.

True, some LSD blotters have very low doses on them.