• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD is love

Hell no its not just you and its not just LSD. Whether I take psychedelics or dissociatives or simply meditate sober, I get the same message over and over and my tripping buddies all get the same thing.

Its how it is. Humans are hardwired to believe that All Is One and Thou Art That. All religions in some way say it. Physics underlines it. Uni Versum means "One Song" and those are the lyrics.

LSD is awesome, I agree, but what the hell are you people spewing about.

Last edited:
I had the same feeling for the first time. I wanted to run around the world and tell people HELLO GUYS YOU KNOW THAT WE LIVE? PROBABLY YOU DON'T ACTUALLY LIVE, BUT I'VE LEARNED WHAT IT IS AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE SAME! LOVE EVERYBODY! LOVE IS THE MAIN THING WHY WE ARE HERE!

I agree that the mind expansion, and affinity to a more natural way of being can come from LSD when it is done in a respectful way -
This mind expansion helps people be better and helps people to see both this life and something more which cannot be explained afterwards,
Hell, it is nearly incomprehensible even if described while it is being enjoyed
but while it is happening, it is a joy to attempt to articulate what it is like.

The experience can be parallel to religious epiphany.

As the effects fade, the incomprehensible becomes more vague, and while a longing sets in, I have seen people fill in the gaps with religious references, and try to find their relationship to the experience using religious terminology.

I think that the religious theme after the experience fogs up the clarity of the special LSD awakening,
and as the LSD charm fades, the residue of religious trappings which continues to circulate and occupy people's minds can easily do the opposite of what the trip does. People see less of what is going on and are not better for it when they have a large religious mask over top of their experience.

I think it is better not to bait and switch, not to experience LSD and then as it is going away fill in the gaps with god and religion.
It is better to know that you were in a special state, and as it fades, the extra dimensions go with it. I think that is the most respectful way to have a trip, so that when you have another one you will not have gathered too many misbegotten religious artifacts, offerings or sacrifices; it will still be natural and like a wonderful homecoming to you.

LSD is a truly beautiful substance; a gift from God, I believe! :)

I'm so glad that LSD is 'opening the doors of perception' for you in such a lovely way. I've had many, many LSD experiences similar to yours. Just feeling like we all are one and that the love of God (or the universe) pervades everything. LSD is truly 'mind-manifesting' and it also opens the heart chakra. I feel my own soul and the souls of everyone else merging together. It must be what Heaven is like, if Heaven exists.

All that 'bad trip' propaganda is ridiculous. Yes, set and setting are crucial, and it's wise to have a guide or trip partner. But when psychedelics are taken with reverence to their spiritual power, trips are almost always likely to be positive. If there are negative patches in a trip, that's something that we learn from. LSD is my absolute favorite entheogen!

Maybe you'll enjoy the following story: Several years ago, I traveled to Basel, Switzerland to meet Dr. Albert Hofmann (the chemist who discovered LSD) at his home in Switzerland. He was a brilliant man with a sensitive soul. We spoke in both English and German. I played a Chopin prelude on the Hofmanns' piano, and Dr. H. and his wife loved hearing me play the 'raindrop prelude'. I also played one of my own compositions, which Dr. Hofmann loved. Then we took a walk through the Hofmanns' meadow, admiring the Summer wildflowers. Dr. H. and I stood in front of the fountain in the rose garden, and Mrs. Hofmann snapped a picture of us. (I treasure that photo to this day!)

Dr. Hofmann told me stories about growing up in the Swiss Alps. He would admire nature's beautiful wildflowers, wishing that one day he could contribute something of great beauty to the world. He wasn't a composer of music or a painter, so he wondered what his legacy would be. Dr. Hofmann was brilliant and became one of the top chemists at Sandoz Laboratories in Basel, Switzerland. While working with ergot (a fungus that grow on rye) to try to synthesize a drug for migraine, Dr. Hofmann accidently discovered LSD-25. He saw LSD as a gift from God. Dr. H. saw himself not as the 'creator' of LSD, but merely the 'discoverer' of something which already existed in nature. He synthesized LSD from ergot, and in doing so Dr. Albert Hofmann was able to give the world a substance that has created love and beauty beyond measure.

I'm happy that you're enjoying Dr. Hofmann's 'discovery' and I know that he is too! Dr. H. lived to be 102 years old. He passed away in 2008. I know he felt pride and love for each and every person who found love and beauty in his 'magical elixir'. What a legacy! I've had many happy trips, and I'm glad that you're having similar beautiful experiences with LSD-25.

I think truly "bad trips" are something that happens to some people and not others. Certain types of personalities and minds are able to handle the psychedelic experience better than others. To me, it's hard to argue that truly bad trips exist, however out of hundreds if not creeping on a thousand trips, and a lengthy period of full-on abuse, I have never had a trip that wasn't more than just difficult. However some people have something in their mind that can get triggered by psychedelics that results in full-blown psychosis, and that, I believe, is what a bad trip is.

this post just brought back a strong sense of nostalgia from some LSD experiences from years back. i remember feeling the warmth of the sun, it felt like love was radiating from the sun onto me and everything else. i remember some other times where it made me feel so free and alive.

great post, thanks for the vibes and sending good vibes back at u!