• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

LSD is DOC in the uk?

I must admit i have never spilled acid or dropped too much on my hands. Its a very safe form of distribution imho

Widely regarded by whom?
Take a look through OD and TR, and Hoffman's work on LSD-25.

Here is a quote from Dr David Nicholls who is widely regarded as one worlds leading experts on LSD. He quotes Nick Sand who probably made more acid than anyone who has ever lived. They should know what they are talking about.
Another fact: I've made LSD in my lab on many occasions for research purposes, possibly in not so meticulous a manner as Albert Hofmann. Nothing ever happened. I had several graduate students who made LSD as an intermediate for projects. No accidental ingestion of LSD ever occurred. A technician in my lab makes it routinely because we use it as a drug to train our rats. He's learned by experience that he never gets high, nothing ever happens. And yesterday I was talking to Nick Sand, and Nick said, "I made a solution of LSD in DMSO…" -- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) is a chemical that greatly enhances absorption of other chemicals through the skin -- he says, "…I painted it on my skin. Nothing happened." A concentrated solution and nothing happened! How did this very meticulous Swiss chemist get the LSD into his body? I don't know.

Heres a link to the entire article
https://www.erowid.org/general/conferences/conference_mindstates4_nichols.shtml

Last edited:
"Thumb prints" aren't absorbed transdermally, guys. The thumb goes in the mouth.
They aren't myths, but they are dumb stunts by dumb hippies.
The ChinaWook72 saga is a myth though.
LSD doesn't absorb transdermally.
But you can spun working with raw, probably because you either touched your fingers to your mouth or you inhaled some.

Yeah i was referring to the Chinacat72 thumbprint saga when i said thrumbprints were widely regarded as a myth. If they really do occur then i stand corrected. :)

They really do occur, and the people who do them really are morons or completely fucking insane. Way back in the day I once did take a little speck of crystal, but it was nowhere near thumb size. As far as thumbprints go usually occurs in the context of a long ass LSD binge so tolerance is a major factor but all that thumbprint tier doses do is saturate the receptors you want to touch and over stimulate the receptors you don't. Weird shit happens. In terms of psychedelia, I doubt you go much further than the "white light" you get on a few mg (like the dose that I took way back when.) I think the saturation point for the 5htergic psychedelic effects is in the neighbourhood of 2.5mg IIRC.

Last edited:
Cheers for the information, guys.
I've never done a thumb-print, nor would I want to, so your experience is appreciated.

<3

They really do occur, and the people who do them really are morons or completely fucking insane. Way back in the day I once did take a little speck of crystal, but it was nowhere near thumb size. As far as thumbprints go usually occurs in the context of a long ass LSD binge so tolerance is a major factor but all that thumbprint tier doses do is saturate the receptors you want to touch and over stimulate the receptors you don't. Weird shit happens. In terms of psychedelia, I doubt you go much further than the "white light" you get on a few mg (like the dose that I took way back when.) I think the saturation point for the 5htergic psychedelic effects is in the neighbourhood of 2.5mg IIRC.

2500 mics of acid? Noooo thank you...

I wouldn't buy everything that guy says personally FUBAR. The fact he's not immediately telling you how crazy the experience was (which you would think would be ingrained in your mind after doing 2.5mg of crystal LSD) to me points towards that being nothing more than a story IMO. I know people who've sworn they crossed galaxies floating through the sky on 900ug. I've taken 750ug acid at once myself and experienced the universe breaking apart, like reality had become fractured and the world one giant kaleidoscope of colours. Even the smallest pure crystal I would guess it would be much more intense.

Acid seems alot cheaper than it used to be these days. Also been alot of investigation going on into the dosing of tabs and highlighting how many are underdosed. Seems like that's caused a sort of revolution among sellers.

I wouldn't buy everything that guy says personally FUBAR.
That's fine. Obviously the experience was crazy. Goes without saying.
People may take my posts as they see fit. Those who know me know who I am, those who don't, why should I care?

Acid seems alot cheaper than it used to be these days
lmao relative to when?

Relative to even 2 years ago when people were charging £4-5 each in small bulk and there didn't seem to be such choice around. Now the same number is available to me at less than half the cost.

Well since it might be true afterall ;) why don't you tell us your experience? I love hearing people's trips and it would be more interesting to hear what 2.5mg of LSD crystal did to you?

Relative to even 2 years ago when people were charging £4-5 each in small bulk and there didn't seem to be such choice around. Now the same number is available to me at less than half the cost.

Price discussion is not allowed.

Well since it might be true afterall ;) why don't you tell us your experience? I love hearing people's trips and it would be more interesting to hear what 2.5mg of LSD crystal did to you?

Trip reports are boring. I got really spun out. End of trip report.

And now in two threads you're accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about. The feeling is kind of mutual so let's just stop now.

Also, I never said I ate 2.5mg of LSD. Read my post again.

It actually is in EADD :p

You do realise you would be lucky to even be able to see 1mg of LSD crystal... So if you could see a spec ate it and it wasn't worth mentioning because "trip reports are boring" I would assume it probably wasn't LSD. Nobody who does acid finds discussing the experience boring.

I am doing so because you are spreading misinformation in one and fud in the other. :)

I forgot I was in EADD. Sorry about that. But actually yeah, those are pretty good prices, at least in dollar terms. As far as I'm told these days though stateside the price has gone up a great deal since I was involved with that sort of thing.

As for whether I know what I'm talking about whatever. My posts stand as they are. My reputation stands as it is. You don't know me and you can take whatever impression you want about me. I'm not going to argue with you over whether my information is good or not because that's pretty pointless.

And trip reports are boring, no matter what the experience was. Just my opinion though. I don't read them. I vary rarely write them and when I do I keep it short and abstract. I'm not going to write one just to prove to you that I got really, really spun out 10+ years ago. Sorry.

The price of acid in Australia has been relatively stable for years at least in the circles i move in anyway. 100 drop vials of high quality liquid (90 - 95 mics a drop) go for $600. Individual trips around $10. There is no shortage of quality LSD in Australia thats for sure.