View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

lsd in my drink

slightlydead1996

Greenlighter
i put half a strip in my (Naked Pineapple Protein) drink. if i wanted to freeze this, then split it with my friend later, and mix it up again. if we both sipped evenly, would we trip decent off this? should we still take the strip out and put it under our tongues after we drink it? i put the strip in there while trippin and figured it would be a funny experience to drink it with the friend i was with, in a week. would this benice? or did i waste it? its ok either way jus curious

If there is any chlorine present in the drink, it is known for destroying LSD.

Just wondering why you wouldn't just split the tab with your friend?

Dosing someone without their knowledge is a very, very uncool thing to do.
It can cause unpleasant trips, and traumatise people on the receiving end of a "surprise dose".
I'm not sure if that is what you are planning - but just in case you are, i would urge you not to.
It's a recipe for a bad time for all concerned.

But...yeah, putting a tab in a drink would work, but i don't see any advantage in doing this as opposed to just putting a tab under yiur tongue or swallowing it.

well, not all decisions made while on a few hits of L are the best of decisions... i plan on drinking this with my friend who i was tripping with who saw me put the half strip in the drink. just an impulsive move on my part, but i agree nonetheless, dosing someone without their permission is a fatality waiting to happen. i dont believe there is chlorine in the drink... i mean, its just a pineapple protein Naked drink. thanks for the prompt answer. take care, have a blessed day

Unfortunately, when you make an impulsive decision like this it's hard to know exactly what will happen. If you drink the juice relatively soon, you can almost certainly expect some kind of psychedelic effects, somewhere between weak and strong.

I don't see why it would degrade if you drank it soon.

Those Naked protein drinks are gross, but also thick, so you can only hope the L mixes evenly...