• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD + hydrocodone chlorpheniram susp??? safe? worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamTheCook

Greenlighter
Just got some really bomb acid but i also have a cold so i was thinking of mixing up some hydrocodone spright and jolly ranchers around 20ml to help increase euphoria and suppress my cough and stuffy nose

ps: if it matters i took 1.5mg klonopins before class this morning around 7:15 and i plan on tripping on cid around 11pm. i also smoked a few bowls of dmt about an hour or so ago

It's not really responsible but it might be fine, IMO depends on how sickly and shitty you feel or if it is just a 'technicality'. I've kicked a cold during a trip once IIRC and read about others doing the same thing, but it is not a guarantee and since trips can be energetically exhausting to some extent you certainly might end up worse.
So it's a gamble, and it is not for us to decide whether you should ultimately take it. Even though you are entitled to ask for advice I guess.

Have you tested the LSD? If its a research chem, god knows what interactions are safe. Thats always a chance.
Acid? Real acid? Im not sure i have heard of anything mixed with LSD that has life threatening affects (not talking about the psyche)
Ive personaly mixed opiates and several other pharmacuticals with it and just find it either dulls out the trip (good in a pinch) or if timed right, eases the come in phase of anxiety before the boom.
I wouldent recommend any uppers though.. too speedy (for me at least)

I would love if someone had some information on this matter. As far as far as i recall, pot and acid are the only 2 that dont have dangerous interactions.

I would love if someone had some information on this matter. As far as far as i recall, pot and acid are the only 2 that dont have dangerous interactions.

Out of which possible combinations? There are many more safe ones...
If it is not actual LSD but some NBOMe compound then I would say it is not safe to begin with. Even so, as far as dangerous interactions go an opiate like hydrocodone should mostly dull such a trip and not exacerbate anything. Same for klonopin: expect it to dull whatever psychedelic you take, may make it a bit more relaxed and smooth but a lot of people would say that actually nice and strong trips are often sharp, impressively 'piercing'.
Cannabis combines relatively safely with almost everything though it can increase the chance of paranoid freakout / anxiety attacks with some drugs.

Grasshopper if you need more info, please be specific :)

i have been very busy lately thats why i never responded to this post but i did test the lsd and it was confirmed to be lsd but i did it anyway and make the make shift lean style hydrocodone drink and after i finished a cup i noticed the effects waited a little while then took a tab of acid the hydrocodone ended up putting me to sleep and wasting the last of my acid so for future reference you should not risk taking vicodin before you trip. so in the end my lesson was learned.

K, thanks for the follow-up. For all you guys we do have an LSD + opiates subthread I think, just follow the Psychedelic Index and the OP of the Big & Dandy LSD thread listed there as link.

Passing out from opiates does not always necessarily happen but blunting and thoroughly smoothing over trip effects is a likelihood. Whether that is desirable seems like a matter of taste, but when you ask trippers a lot may not support it because it can "take away" from a real trip. To each their own I guess.

concluded (or PM me)

Status
Not open for further replies.