View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd, how to take half a tab?

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
I need to take half the dose so I can test the stuff. I will not take the whole thing. Should I just cut it in half and take a half or dissolve it in water and drink half the water? How long will it take to completely dissolve? I'll likely only have a couple hours to dissolve it. Any other ideas on how to do it? I'm just trying to make sure the dose is as close to 50% the original dose as possible. Thanks!

Cut it in half, I do it along the diagonal so I know it's half. Try to avoid touching it w fingers as moisture might cause degradation in the half you don't take.

You don't really need to sacrifice a half tab to test it - just snip off a tiny corner and test that ; you ought to be able to see any color change reaction but it may take a little longer...

luck .

Don't put it in water. Unless its distilled water.

Any chlorine will fuck up those LSD molecules, and well, most tap water has chlorine in it.

Just cut it in half with scissors or a razor blade and eat it.

You don't need to make it any more complicated than that.

okay, i asked about the water method because i wasn't sure if there is a high possibility of the blotter being laid unevenly. Like 75% of the dose on one half and 25% on the other.

Volumetric measurement could work. I have soaked blotters in ever-clear (~10ml), squeezed out the liquid repeatedly, then evaporated the ever-clear down as much as was required. This allowed volumetric dosing. The liquid had approximately the same potency as the tabs.

I cut diagonal from corner to corner with equal potency success each time. As long as they a properly dosed tabs on right size paper of course.