View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd hallucinations felt bad as mushrooms

skobot22

Greenlighter
So last saturday i took two tabs alone at home and had the best time of my life...It was the most pleasant triping with sharp visuals,lasers shooting trough my room,everything melting in super HD and even leaving my body couple of times,really amasing and beutiful hallucinations and not one bad trip went trough my mind,only beautiful.Really the night i will remember.

BUT yesterday I took only one tab not the same kind and all the visuals were like the ones I have on mushrooms wich I dont like.Nothing was sharp,all blured melting and shapes and shadows apearing,there is a constant pressure in my head and buzzing in ears that i always have on shroom.I had beautiful trips and also a lot of bad trips but at the end it was great journey :)

So my question is why this trip felt like mushrooms,is it the purity of the acid or something else.The main reason why I prefer acid over shrooms is because of sharp,clear and bright visuals.This time it was oposite.

All my "bad" trips have felt VERY similar, despite not being the same substances.. FWIW

I always get super sharp and bright visuals on mushrooms, even moreso than acid. I think it's probably more to do with your head space than anything else. Two trips on the same substance can feel completely different depending on set/setting.

It acted differently because like you said, it was a different tab, which means most likely a different chemical.

DEFINITELY sounds like 25i, I had the exact same experience you just described on 25i. Its commonly sold as LSD due to its low cost. Had a lot of auditory buzzing in my ear and felt super toxic.

Last edited:
I actually got much brighter, more jovial hallucinations on mushrooms. I think it does have to do with your headspace.

I've done mushroom more than 10,15 times including those truffles that are still legal in Amsterdam and every tim I had the same hallucinations and I had acid maybe 6,7 times and every time it felt much better than shrooms...Only this time it was bad....actually not bad but more mushroomy like...Waht exactly is 25i ?

25i is a psychedelic amphetamine of the Phenethylamine class. I would recommend researching it through Google or search for Alexander Shulgins book "Pihkal" (you can read it free on Erowid) and that will describe exactly what it is.

Let's move away from saying difficult experiences are negative/bad. Every psychedelic experience involves personal growth, especially the challenging experiences. You should realize all psychedelic experiences are a progression in personal growth. The experience you had was challenging. Now you are integrating and learning. Perhaps you learned psychedelics are powerful therapeutic tools and amplify the psyche. They are not toys. You have different experiences each occasion depending on your set and setting. If your experience begins with dark unintegrated stress or trauma this gets amplified. If your experience begins with happy and light thoughts then the psychedelic experience amplifies this and your experience is happy and light.

How did your set and setting differ between the experiences? Think of your recent social interfaces, recent activities, struggles or successes, and your environment. How did they influence your experience? How could you integrate these lessons and grow?

Hmm I guess there are a lot of things that make a good trip.Last weekend when I triped extremely nice I was super excited before taking tabs.I was a little bit drunk and sniff some coke and I was super ready for the journey...and I was alone at home and that's my favourite way to trip :p

Three days ago I wasn't so excited,I felt a little bit tired before taking acid,I was drunk but also I wasn't alone,there was my friend so probably the whole setting was different and therefore the whole trip :-D...Now I think the last weekend was the perfect recipe for best trip