• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD gel tab solubility

Chemicals are chemicals and religion is religion though they go hand in hand, believe what you will, preach what you will, but do so in a peaceful way that will degarde neither. This is the simple conundrum!

Why not just take them as they are instead of putting them into alcohol?

If you want to drink on LSD it's OK but just do it in very low amounts like 1 beer you drink slowly, or 1 shot.

Disrespectful to whom? A chemical? Yourself? A drug experience?

It's a preference thing, not necessarily dangerous. It's your opinion, that it's disrespectful, IMO, it can be a good time. I don't take acid to have religious experiences, raise my vibrations, or anything else like that.

I think pot has a better chance of increasing bad trips more than booze. LSD and a few drinks is a fine combo for a party.

While it wasn't really me that said disrespectful, I feel that I have to respond.

I used to agree with your point, also what is relevant here IMO, I never used to see the point in rituals of any kind.

But after having been put in my place using DMT, and also having had transcendental experiences when I prepared pretty much in a ritual way before blasting off with DMT (but also other white knuckle experiences)... I realized something:
Psychedelic effect is mind-manifestation. It is an experience that comes from within yourself and the atmosphere of it is a result of what you bring to the table. It is mindset, setting, and that includes a feeling of respect towards this phenomenon even though there is no other person involved. That's super weird but it makes a lot of sense. If you (or I at least) just haphazardly ingest say DMT or 5-MeO-DMT then I just get a jumble of the unrest and unprocessed contents of my mind, shredded and shattered, back to me. But if I ritualistically take a moment to clear my mind in preparation I get beautiful things from my subconscious without the clutter of an unrestful consciousness.

It helps SO much if you are used to meditating, even occasionally, because it's the same deal basically only not so acutely vital on a short term.

None of this even has anything to do with beliefs, if you ask me, it is simply an effective method of tripping more safely, mentally stably and responsibly.

Whether having a drink before tripping is enough to call it bad preparation and thus bad practice, is up for debate here and like I suggested I think it depends on how much you drink and even more what kind of emotional intentions are involved with the drinking. Those can be harmless but also very harmful. And that is exactly what may be very irresponsible to start out on when going into a trip - more so than hangovers or anything like that.

Last edited:
While it wasn't really me that said disrespectful, I feel that I have to respond.

I used to agree with your point, also what is relevant here IMO, I never used to see the point in rituals of any kind.

But after having been put in my place using DMT, and also having had transcendental experiences when I prepared pretty much in a ritual way before blasting off with DMT (but also other white knuckle experiences)... I realized something:
Psychedelic effect is mind-manifestation. It is an experience that comes from within yourself and the atmosphere of it is a result of what you bring to the table. It is mindset, setting, and that includes a feeling of respect towards this phenomenon even though there is no other person involved. That's super weird but it makes a lot of sense. If you (or I at least) just haphazardly ingest say DMT or 5-MeO-DMT then I just get a jumble of the unrest and unprocessed contents of my mind, shredded and shattered, back to me. But if I ritualistically take a moment to clear my mind in preparation I get beautiful things from my subconscious without the clutter of an unrestful consciousness.

Whether having a drink before tripping is enough to call it bad preparation and thus bad practice, is up for debate here and like I suggested I think it depends on how much you drink and even more what kind of emotional intentions are involved with the drinking. Those can be harmless but also very harmful. And that is exactly what may be very irresponsible to start out on when going into a trip - more so than hangovers or anything like that.

I get where you are coming from Soli. DMT and LSD are two very different substances though.

I certainly wouldn't recommend getting drunk. But 2 or 3 drinks isn't that big of a deal on the come-up or come-down. Usually at some point, ingesting extra substances becomes a waste and pretty much pointless. Depends on the atmosphere and the substance. Primarily, I use LSD at shows and occasionally in nature. At shows or parties, a few drinks makes it pretty fucking hilarious and can be amazing. Certainly not wasted. Being too serious sometimes can get me down. I try to keep things light in a trip. I certainly wouldn't drink on DMT.

I've been a bit turbulent lately, don't mean to offend. :)

Np whatsoever, was just trying to point out why I think that saying "its disrespectful" has a hidden meaning, even if it doesnt make much sense trying to understand it in conventional terms of respect 'for one another'.

Yes LSD is less acute, and you can get away with more functionally because there is time to adapt... but the principle in my opinion is the same for all psychedelics.

Saying its disrespectful seems like "its always a no-no", while imo there is more nuance to it like I suggested, but if instead you read it as: it can pose a problem if you dont keep an eye on it, then it helps as a warning that you can take or leave depending on your situation.

but thats enough i dont wanna go on about it.

Yep the threads all about that wutang has a green gel tab , but I don't know what that leaves to discuss after we congratulate him.. sorry though, I can be very excited about rare finds myself..

But I think rare compounds are more something to be excited about than different methods of administration for the same stuff. If I make a quiche that has 2C-E in it, people would probably say: oh that's interesting, wtf are you doing?

/drugsnob

Yooo, leme in on that 2c-Quiche.

I'm different tho, unfamiliar compounds freak me out, I stick to what i know. I'd rather just find some new ways to take my faves. Shroom infused brandy is always winner, or MXE in your screwdriver, and hopefully with some coaxing these gels will dissolve (blender next time i decided). Nothing like a flask full of psychedelic experience at a show, plus the lil bit of booze takes the edge off a come up.