• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD flashbacks on Weed/ How long for HPPD to disappear?

They moved me to Klonopin because I was having panic attacks (not kidding) about everything. Personal, I believe that's a legitimate reason to be on a benzo full-time.

I interpret this as your benzodiazepine dependency growing... not exactly a cause to increase your dosage. Kind of like a chronic pain patient thinking their condition is worsening when they stop taking Dilaudid.

BZD's are only meant for short term (2 weeks) usage, too...

I rarely use weed. For that exact reason - it's exacerbates... everything. My HPPV-like symptoms, my anxiety, my depression, etc. Just every once in a while, I'll get this urge to get really fucked up.

I am only telling you this. Shrug it off, completely. You should never do psychedelics, it would be too big of a risk for you to get your symptoms much much worsened permanently. almost guaranteed. Psychedelics are nothing to get "fucked up" on, you have to be really mentally fit to embrace them properly.

Don't do it. Psyches are probably 100 times stronger than weed.

BTW: Did you ever try Benzos + Weed? I heard it's a great combo without anxiety. But tripping on benzos is pretty much a waste imo, it's not a real "trip" that way.

I interpret this as your benzodiazepine dependency growing... not exactly a cause to increase your dosage. Kind of like a chronic pain patient thinking their condition is worsening when they stop taking Dilaudid.

BZD's are only meant for short term (2 weeks) usage, too...

I'm quite aware of this. Been lectured on it many, many times. By doctors, by therapists, even by my fucking pharmacist! I'm quite aware of the dangers and side-effects of Benzodiazepines. That's why I'm tapering off of Temazepam. And it was my doctors choice to put me on klonopin. I would have much rather stayed with Ativan tbh. Anyways...

Many people who are epileptic are on Benzodiazepines full time. Also, if you compare brain scans of someone having an epileptic seizure and a panic attack, you'll see that they're practically no different in brain activity. That cause being - a misinterpretation of stimulus which induces a positive feedback loop of excitation.

I'm not trying to claim you're wrong. But I don't really see another option at this point in time- I don't want to be on Klonopin my entire life. Same goes for Adderall (although, being on Adderall my entire life would be far more practical. There have been several people who have taken Amphetamine their whole lives and had no known adverse side-effects.)

I used to use LSD and shrooms as a younger man now in my forty's. I used to find that alcohol has a way of slowing a trip down if it gets a bit heavy. And with the weed yes it gets more intense while you are using psychedelics so to chill a little have a couple of strong alcoholic drinks. Just dont enjoy the booze too much

If you can't embrace HPPD as more of a gift, then psychedelics are probably not for you. I consider my HPPD to be a positive byproduct letting me know that I had made a good investment.