View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd first timer

dsesesy

Bluelighter
Well it's all lead up to this ;) no but seriously, so next weekend my very best friend of 4 years are doin lsd. It won't be her first time, but it will be mine. I've already decided to only take half at first to help keep it from being too overwhelming for me. And i already will have positive energy covered she fucking radiates it. But what else could help make my trip nice? We will mostly be up in my room cause im still young an live with my folks and itll be at night time. So ive been brainstorming activities we could do?? or will i be up to do them?? painting, making music, etc/??

im excited

it is a wise idea to take just half a tab, but it also may very well be a waste if the tab isn't very strong.. I only took a blotter once and I shared it with a friend of mine - taking a half each (because we were in large tent with loud music hundreds of fucked up people) and it was rather underwhelming.
so IMHO if you know your tab isn't particularly strong and you are in a good set and setting take it all...
of course it's a good idea to take half but you'll likely be underwhelmed :)

If you know for sure you have LSD and the tab isn't bitter at all, then jump in with a whole tab at the very least, if not two. One dose, even in my early days of tripping, has generally left me feeling underwhelmed as well. Keep in mind that if you do it at home while the fam is asleep, you will be plenty awake and still tripping by the time they wake up too. I've talked to a friend's parents on LSD, at a low dose, and it was difficult, just a heads up.

The nice thing about LSD is it gives you a sense that most everything is new and interesting. I just recently found out I have a passion for eating cheese on LSD. Eating cheese had never been so fun before. Keeping occupied wont be too hard, just be sure to have music. Silence can be painful in my opinion.

I agree with the above posters. I would go 1 to 2 tabs rather than a half. A half tab of weak dose could not produce any effects at all and as long as you are in a good mood and setting you should be ok with an intense experience. I would make sure if you can't go out and wander that you have things to do. A lack of such has caused "time loops" in my previous experience.

240sxLover; I tend to enjoy silence at certain times over music. Sometimes music doesn't give me the mood I'm looking for while auditory hallucinations can be just right and very pleasant

Lmao at 240xLover havin a passion for eating cheese :D yeah i mean the whole point is to get a full fledged trip experience but just in my circumstances id wanna be sure i can SOMEWHAt control myself. i might let her take hers first since she has some experience with it then decide how much i should take from there. cause i have no idea of the dosage or anything. and yea Lackasham my friend told me certain stuff like having music on or off, or a window open or having a fan on can really alter the mood of the situation.

I agree, take a whole tab. With the average strength of today's LSD a half will be a waste.

Lmao at 240xLover havin a passion for eating cheese :D yeah i mean the whole point is to get a full fledged trip experience but just in my circumstances id wanna be sure i can SOMEWHAt control myself. i might let her take hers first since she has some experience with it then decide how much i should take from there. cause i have no idea of the dosage or anything.

very good idea.

For tripping activities check our centralized thread on the subject:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=517799

Listening to music is awesome, venturing outside for a little stroll can be adventurous, definitely drawing (painting too but is more messy), meditating, talking. Investigating stuff, thinking about random things...

Will we follow the music moving head and body while on LSD ?

An oddly specific question, but I'd say that it is very easy to feel liquid and flow-y on LSD and it feels very freeing to gyrate on music. :)