View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd first time

Dagottesen

Greenlighter
Hey, im thinking of ddoing lsd in two days. How much should i take? I want a good trip. Ive taken mdma 5 times where the two last ones i took around a gram splitted over the night, hah. Ive also taken shrooms, but i took 5g the first time and ended up having a bad trip for 3 hours, no wonders? Anyways, smoking weed a bit and so. My friend want to take 250 ug, but i think that would be a bit to much ey? 150 or 200? Ty if quick respond

My first time with LSD I had 115 ug, I haven't done it again since, But I can suggest probably starting out with 200ug -ish . I did trip for 12 hours on 115ug, but I dont know.. I just feel like 200 ug would have been a more visual trip. I wanted to see some wonky visuals! Wish I dosed more my first time! Well.. I guess thats what round two will be for ;)

250 mcg is almost certainly too much for a first trip. 100 mcg is an appropriate dose for your first time.

If you decide to take a large dose for your first trip, be SURE to reagent test your LSD.

First time I took LSD was 230ug and it was amazing. I have seen some people who could handle 200ug for their first trip fine and others who should have started off at 100ug. If you test the tabs and make sure its truely LSD then follow your gut and take 100-200ug, just make sure you have no responsibilities and you are in a safe environment.

A gram of MDMA? That's considered an overdose to some people. Downright horrible for your brain.

My recommendation would be 150 mcg, but I wouldn't surpass 200 mcg for the first time.

I took like 250 mcg my first time, but I had tolerance from the days before so it was probably more like 125 mcg. I was by myself and handled some bong hits on it fine, but when I took a hit of nitrous it really shook me up.

I think il go for 200. Im at a good spot in my life now, no worries, good friends in a basement, good music.