Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - First Time - My First LSD Trip

Mr. Bacon

Greenlighter
Don't worry I'm not here to tell you about my terrible experience to try and convince you to stay away from it. Quite the opposite actually.

It wasn't very long ago, November of last year i believe, one of my friends had come out to a fire we were having well call this friend Win, he came out to this bonfire tripping off some LSD he got from one of his friends and that kinda started the whole thing.

We were able to plan a weekend where we would all stay with another friend in our group, call him Don, it was actually his sisters apartment and he wasn't even there most the time but well get to that.

On the day, or rather the night of the Trip, I was with Ota another one of the group that was gonna be tripping with us, we picked up Win and we expected that we would have to go pick up our tabs from his friend or whatever but when we got him it turned out he already had them.

They were called "Window Panes" gel tabs in a diamond shape, no paper, they were a yellowish orange color and were tiny maybe 1x1 millimeters each. There were 6 people from our friend group coming and out of them 5 would be tripping.

Before heading to the apartment we went to Walmart and picked up some movies to watch that we thought would be cool. Win and Ota went inside while me and another friend, Dison were looking through the Red Box to find a movie. They went inside because I wouldn't let them pick out a scary movie to watch, because i obviously thought that would be a terrible idea. It was.

Me and Dison picked out "Scooby-Doo Curse of the Speed Demon" mostly cause it was a funny choice and it was a cartoon so itll look cool, Win and Ota returned with a movie that they had bought inside of Walmart, "Lights Out", if you have seen it you probably can tell that its not the best choice for a trip.

We got to the apartment the other two we had been waiting for met us there, Tus and his girlfriend Ley. Once inside we spent no time cutting the panes between us and we figured out that Win had got 3 extra panes he didn't pay for (we didn't mind ;)). We somehow got to the conclusion that everyone would take two panes, but Win and I, we took 3 each.

So we all dropped our panes and let them absorb for awhile, well me and Tus were smart and let ours absorb completely while Ota, Win, and Dison all swallowed theirs before they were completely dissolved (near the end the panes tasted like vanilla otherwise, no taste at all). We thought it would take like a half hour to an hour to activate so we waited, smoked a bowl, joked around, and Ota started the first movie which they decided would be Lights Out, I told them so many times that if you watch that you would have a bad trip, they didn't believe me.

We were pretty high from the bowl we smoked but we started to realize that it was wearing off like bud normally does, we were laughing almost non-stop it just felt like being super high but we weren't high off the bud anymore.

We started tripping balls yo, everything was wavy and everything was its own independent moving object, we found we were sweating like allot, and we had always heard that you shouldn't look into a mirror when tripping, so we did and we didn't like freak out or anything but it makes you like self reflect and its crazy.

When I would look at my hands and arms I would see my skin as if time were speeding up and my body was rotting it was turning a gross green and just looked gross. But being the level minded person I am I knew not to freak out and actually i thought it was pretty cool. When I looked at anything solid like, the floor, ceiling, a tree or the grass, it all looked like it was the same moving pattern looking as if it were folding into its self constantly. At my peak, I was outside because I wasn't going to watch Lights Out and have a bad time, so I was outside the place and this place is like small buildings with like three apartments in each and it was like 11 or 12 at night (we had dropped around 8 or 9).

I was outside this apartment, laying on the sidewalk arms and legs spread out like I'm making a snow angle, pretty goofy, Tus came outside to find me and found me there he told me afterword that when he saw me he thought i was " A rock turning into a tree" or something crazy like that, I was on the sidewalk staring at the night sky at the stars and I could see what looked like a giant space battle like what you would see in star wars, pretty cool shit. While Tus and I were out there talking a neighbor showed up and was trying to unlock her door as me and Tus were staring at her, we probably looked crazy, I'm laying on the ground and Tus is leaned over me and both of us are staring at her.

I went inside because Ley came outside and told me that Ota was inside holding a knife, he was having a bad trip due to the movie, he didn't want to go outside, he didn't even like moving around the apartment, too many dark corners where he thought he was seeing monsters. When I came in he was standing in the kitchen holding a large kitchen knife with the point pointed at himself, I took it away from him and led him into the living room and he chilled out. He was still having a bad time but I was able to rationalize with him that he was gonna be alright. Most of the time I was trying to get everyone to come outside because I thought it would help them chill, but Ota was against it and the rest just didn't want to move.

Don was at work, he closed the place so he got off at around midnight and it became our mission to pick him up, with Ley (the only sober soul around) driving, me, Tus, and Ota all went to pick up Don leaving Dison and Win behind at the apartment, big mistake. We sat in the McDonalds parking lot for probably an hour with no word from Don, until he came out and told me it would be a little bit longer, so we left, and we went to Walmart again, this time tripping balls. Its late at night so there is like no one there, except Leys brother who she had to talk to while we all tried to act like we weren't tripping. Walmart was pretty cool on LSD, bright lights, lots of interesting stuff not that i would recommend it considering the likelihood of being caught.

After Walmart we went back to McDonalds and picked up Don (another note, the McDonalds sign looked pretty fucking cool too). On our way back to the apartment about 5 blocks from it, we started getting followed, by a cop. Ley tells us there is a cop behind us and being the tweaking idiots we were we all whipped around and started looking at him, we probably looked crazy, so its surprising he didn't pull us over. The cop turned off and we made it back to the place.

We open the door to the apartment to find Dison, shirtless, puking onto the carpet and himself etc. He wasn't coherent, wasn't forming sentences, and rarely forming words, we got him outside got him to eat some crackers and got him chilled out, after so we brought him inside and he laid down and passed out, while he was asleep we cleaned the vomit from the carpet. Win was having almost as bad a time as Dison, he looked as if he was a war hardened veteran with PTSD. He looked as if he was staring straight through you, he was asking about his girlfriend whether she was okay, (weird considering she hadn't been around all night she was most likely asleep at home), he had to be told that everything was okay and he started to chill out. Scooby-Doo had played though about 2 times already we just kept restarting it.

For the rest of the night or should I say morning we just kinda talked about everything that had gone on to Don other then what he was there for obviously, the whole time I was tripping I was trying to explain to everyone what I was seeing and feeling and everything as if I knew what I was talking about.

At around 6 in the morning we were winding down, and decided to head out, Ota gave me, Dison, and Win each a ride home, I was last and when we got to my place Ota was still kinda freaking out and decided he was gonna quit everything (by everything I mean pot cause thats kinda all he did) but he gave me all his stuff he uses to smoke and shit and it had me worried about him.

I got inside and its pretty weird how your own house looks when your tripping, seeing all these things you see everyday but now its all, weird. Another thing to note is that acid made me have to shit pretty bad, after that I ate, and went to my room where I watched YouTube until I fell asleep.

Although allot of like bad, kinda scary things happened, Me and Tus had a great time, Dison, Win, and Ota, all had bad trips. Maybe that has some relation to the fact that we let ours absorb fully while those three didn't, Watching that movie didn't help them either.

My advice is that you should never do LSD unless your sure you want to cause any uncertainty or fear will be enhanced when you start tripping, also make sure you're in a safe environment that is not going to freak you out or anything like a horror movie about a monster who hides in the Darkness.

~Mr. Bacon

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Great story man.. reminds me of the times i did morning glory seeds, I was highly sensitive to them and therefore it hit me alot harder than expected, my trips would usualy be good for the first half, bad for the second, like entering heaven then falling to hell, I think I had a psychotic break once, and had some traumatic experiences, but low doses were always magical. The afterglow and self healing was always the most profound effect, and I learned that psychedelics will show you the stuff you don't wanna know, and your fears, so you need to be in a certian mindset, they may even tell you, sometimes in a very rash way, that they aren't for you, but they do help you become stronger in the long run, one experience is all most people need. I found my own personal hell and knowing I've been there and survived is very reassuring. I feel one or two of your freinds either had a psychotic break or a very bad trip, but I'm sure they also had a life changing experience. Drugs like lsd are still drugs, albeit very powerful and sometimes incredibly useful ones. How you use them is up to you, just always aproach a trip with respect and caution and prepare for the unexpected.. set and setting you definatley know about already, hope you learned something from lsd, psychedelics are practicaly made for self examination, and if you trip again I wish you nothing but the best of experiences :)