• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD feels like it is missing something

I can see what youre saying OP. Ive found that AL-LAD and 1P-LSD were more "fun" and visual experiences whereas 4-aco-MET/DMT were much more about the headspace. AL-LAD/1P also dont produce nearly as much ego loss for me as the 4-acos

I'm curious to hear if anyone else feels like that.

Of all the phens and tryptamines i've tried(MDMA included in the phens department for the sake of the discussion) LSD always felt sort of... empty to me. The experience is enjoyable, but nothing more.

There is this pervading feeling of great significance within the present moment(which is very pronounced with MDMA and shrooms for me), that preludes the moments of clarity and enlightenment a strong trip/roll can bring about. It is this feeling that I feel is missing in LSD(to me, at least). I'm left feeling as if LSD has no defined direction or character to it, and consequently am left confused as to what the ultimate purpose of the experience was.

Does anyone else feel this way?
Are you on any kind of medication?

LSD makes you telepathic. You can talk to the people who made it, you can talk to former trippers, you can talk to anyone...not just the person but their spirit.

If LSD is lacking something my first guess would be it needs more ritual aspect to it. Or do it with a friend or lover....there's always nitrious oxide as well.

But check it out, get into astral traveling, fast for 24-48 hours before dosing and do it outside with a beautiful person.

I had similar feelings after tripping out too many times in a short period of time. Basically the people or spirits who talk to you will give you hints. Mine were like make it a ritual, be more environmentally conscious, BE UNCOMFORTABLY HONEST, eat vegan. You don't listen to the hints, you get a psychedelic experience by yourself. Listen to the hints and you can become one with all humanity.

Look at some Alex Grey paintings...that shit is all real. All here. You just need to turn the radio dial in your mind to that station you swore you would never listen to. The one you hate but never examined why.

Believe...believe in mystics ...believe the voices are not your own.

Check it out. I've had it happen dozens of times in my trips. The voices will be like "you are ______ because you ______" (and it can be some profound shit) and if you refuse to believe what they tell you, they will distract you, make you forget and leave you with a trip that is less meaningful.

It's not easy. But it is easy. It can be as simple as refusing to acknowledge that people from "the other side" are reaching out to you to help guide you (and help you guide humanity) to a better future.

Like I thought I was a loser who liked to trip out cuz I felt "god" turns out I'm part of "god's plan" to save humanity. Heavy duty shit for a former atheist. Especially if you don't think highly of yourself or don't believe that you could possibly be that significant.

I'm rambling but the term "tripping your face off" means you are switching consciousness with another real live human... You actually wear their face. You become them. Ever feel like your goofy tripping smile doesn't belong to you? It's cuz it doesn't, you're sharing it. LSD can break that barrier we have with the inability we have to accept our oneness with all living beings.

All the Gods and Mystics never left this Earth. They use things like LSD to enroll certain people in their cosmic game. You believe, you listen and they will reveal their ideas.

They may just assign you an archetype, they tell me I'm Baphomet. If I live to those standards they set forth, I get to experience the world (astrally) as Baphomet. If I refuse to believe, refuse to listen and refuse to accept my destiny, the voices will refuse to help me on my journey.

It may sound too far out there. But if you're still with me try listening next time you trip out. They will fuck with you (for me, they distract me with comfort, with "hints" that are misleading). Seriously they'll tell me to drink booze and nap OR tell me to fast and walk everyday. Then ask me why I only listen to the voices when they are "easy". Tricky fuckers. They only want to reveal their secrets to those who show themselves to be worthy.

I know this and still don't listen all the time (which can be annoying as fuck). Who wants their life dictated by some "voice"? But for the past 6 months I've been pushing myself, listening and DOING DIFFERENT THINGS. My life, my outlook, my body, my mind, my interactions have improved considerably. I see a far more rewarding path than being a Nobody who fries out on psychedelics. You can too. Face those things you thought you buried. The ugly truths about yourself. Once you push through your perceived or *self-assigned identity* the world becomes a vastly different place.

/end adderall rant

^^see I don't follow all the suggestions. God bless those who do.

Last edited:
I believe LSD is what you make of it. I think it simply makes a person 10x more themself. Set and setting is everything, as I find that LSD can go many different ways.