Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD -- Experienced -- Halloween night

Pyro

Bluelighter
LSD on a Halloween night.

Dose: I took two hits of paper. I estimate (through prior experience) that I ingested about 300mcg on each blotter. These are the strongest hits I have ever come across. So about 600mcg of VERY clean, smooth lsd. I fried for about 15 hours.
Others: I smoked some eventully, and had about a bottle of red wine (12 proof). I also had a couple beers.
-------
So my friend James and I decided to drop two hits of this blotter paper each. Our other friend A dropped two as well. A has only done acid one time before this, but he loved it. We didn't expect the papers to be as strong as they were, but we are basically ready for anything acid wise... never know.
We ate the hits and I went and had a couple bong hits. James decided that he wanted to go get some ketmine from his old apartment for later. The apartment is about 15 minutes away from the new house. We were celebrating the new house as well as halloween that night, but no one had shown up yet, except one guy.
This guy is a bit of an introverted nerd. He's also a bit aggressive, which doesn't do him well while driving. I didn't know this when I agreed to go with James, with this other guy driving. We get to the apt and it's been about 30 minutes, there is an edginess in the middle of my chest. We go up to the apartment and it's all messy and everyone is moved out so it was a little odd to see. We couldn't find the Ketmine, so we figured that our other friend took it for safe keeping. His new apt is bout 10 minutes further away, but we decided to go anyways. It has been about 45 minutes (we weren't at the old apt for very long).
The acid begins pouring down on me like the heaviest rain you've ever been through. Then even more intense. Walking is difficult and seeing is a totally different story. We arrive at our friend's house and go inside. The dog is having a spaz at us, licking us and running around in circles. The dog kept running around and around in circles, until I grabbed it and started to pet it to calm it down. It felt like the dog was going insane, and above the loud voices greeting us was thi dog, barking it's own voice into any silent space above the room. I went into the front room with the dog after a few insincere hellos and "doing good"'s. The dog was going insane still (it's a puppy), and my friend came into the room and began to yell at it. I felt as if he was yelling at me and his voice punnished my thought process. His voiced echoed and distorted into a lower tone. The walls began to vibrate to the sound of his voice and the floor (which had been liquid this whole time), shook violently as he yelled at the dog.
My friend gave me a hug and we invited him over to the party at the new house. I was now in a hurry to leave.
1) I didn't like my friend's girl friend. She's a bitch and is dumb as fuck. and called me an idiot once
smile.gif
2) I wanted to get back to the other house so I could curl up into my sleeping bag and die
3) I just didn't want to get stuck over there waiting for them to get ready to leave.
So we eventually get back on the road and the visuals have turned three dimensional. They are all-intrusive and almost blinding in a sense. I have to willingly focus my eyes to see anything. I also have to focus my ears in order to hear past all the distortion and echos going on around me in the car. Go figure, now I have to piss. It's only been about an hour or more... I have no fucking idea at this point in time. I tell the driver (who I don't much care for) that I have to piss. For some reason they are on a mission to get back to the new house party as fast as they can (the driver is sober) and he is driving about 115 mph down a crowded freeway. His car is shaking and he IS NOT a good driver no matter what he thinks. He looks back at me when I tell him that I have to piss and he laughs and says "hold it until we get back". I look at him as if he is quite possibly one of the stupidest fuckers I've ever seen.
"Look mother fucker. If you don't pull this god damn fucking car over RIGHT NOW, stop fucking with me, quit being an asshole, and NOT talk to me again the REST of the night, if you don't do all of that right this very fucking second I am going to rip your god damn heart out with my fucking teeth and light your car on fire."
He responds ever so eloquently
"shit, fucking a dude, we'll find the next gas station"
Needless to say he didn't talk to me all night. Of course I was bluffing but I was SERIOUSLY needing to piss
smile.gif
FINALLY we make it back to the house where the music is already going. I am in serious mental shit at this point. After the thundering voice of my friend, the 110mph SHITTY car ride for 15 mins, having to yell and cuss at this FUCK HEAD IDIOT BITCH, I am finally back at the new house ... which is FILLED with people I don't know. People are coming up to me, shaking my hand and I am polite and look fine but on the inside I am as tense as I have ever been. I blame it mostly on the car-ride, but a little bit on my mind set. I work my way through the bubble-headed crowd of lizard-skinned people and lock myself in James' room. He knocks and yells at me but I tell him I will only be about five minutes and that I need to get my fucking head straight real quick like.
He leaves me alone and goes off into the social-mix and proceeds to act the fool, frying his balls off.
I work my acid to a state that I am comfortable with, shaking off the shit car ride and the fucker who drove. Finally I am able to pull myself together and I rejoin the party. I have no idea what to do now. I really don't ever feel like being sociable, so I went out back and took a walk, pretending like I was looking at the new garden. I took many deep breaths of air and I was finally coming to a place where I had my head again. I go back inside as the people at the table outisde blur past my vision and I do not notice them. I sit down in the front room where the music is at and realize that A is fucking LINKING himself to everyone. He doesn't know how to handle acid, and doesn't realize social normality. He looks like he fucking flipping out, but really he sees NOTHING wrong with standing a foot away from everyone TOTALLY involved in their conversations. He does this to me, copying me and asking too many questions. He stares at me when there is silence and I tell him "A, please leave me alone" and as it slowly registers in his brain he eventually says "uh, ok, are you ok?" I reply "yes, I am totally fine". He leaves. I felt as if he wanted to BE me. As if he were trying to become who I was, studying me like a lab rat. It was uncomfortable.
I got up and poked my head outside, trying to escape A. I knew I was projecting internal issues into him... but I didn't know why. I jsut noted them for later analysis. I STILL didn't see anyone at the table, so I turned into the kitchen and got a beer. Chris came out and asked me if I wanted to smoke. I said that I didn't. he said it again and I said "NO I DO NOT WANT TO SMOKE WEED RIGHT NOW" and he applogized. He thought I couldn't understand him
smile.gif
. As he turned around I realized that indeed, NOW, I would like to smoke, whereas a second ago I did not. hehe.
So we smoked.
I met someone, my head was becoming more workable every second. We talked. I went and danced. I became engrosed in the audio sense.
At one point my lawyer Don (who was sober) was laying on the couch and we were doing acid speak. A (his second time doing acid), still could not talk at this dose. Don and I were talking about as many nothings as we could, our voices getting lower and our words less pronounced. Eventully we were bearly forming words, just sounds, yet the meaning still came out of our mouths. -enter crazy ideas about verbal meaning, sounds, and thought process-
I still felt as if A was trying too hard. As if he were looking up to me or SOME stupid shit I didn't want to be thinking but he kept fucking STARING. I would purposely look at the ground so that I didn't have to notice him. I spoke as I stared at the floor. and I SWEAR TO GOD at one point I heard him accidently speak "cause I wanna be like Tim" and then catch himself... the room was still filled with people and no one else really caught on to it. Either I was hallucinating or he accidently slipped. His first dose was about 1/6th the ammount he had this time, so he was on impulse.
Anyways it was fucking ANNOYING to haave that thought roaming around in my mind. I enjoy it when people leave me alone and don't pay me any attention unless I solicit it
smile.gif
. Finally Don said he was going to bed, and A said RIGHT AFTER Don spoke, "yeah me too". Then I swore I heard him say "I wanna be Don". I was fucking spinning around with ideas and imagry in my mind. I sat out back with some blankets and tried to collect my thoughts and realized that I had a few more hours to go until the acid was gone.
I grabbed a bottle of red wine.
I ddrank it.
I went in to check up on james and he was faking like he was asleep and I laughed at him. He turned over and said "man, I can't sleep" DUH! Hhhahahah. James and I are friends, and we also thuroughly enjoy frying together. We turned on some cds and just fucked around reading stuff and telling stories, talking shit about people who were at the party
smile.gif
. Finally we took some DiPhenDramine to go to sleep... which didn't really work. I didn't get to sleep until the next day because of the huge dose of the acid.
No muscle edginess, no tenseness the next day.
There was an immediate need to work certian things out, and to only fry with A ONE more time before I refuse to fry with him again. His first time frying I felt the same thing from him... and I wasn't even frying that hard.
There was this one girl at the party and I remember thinking to myself in a totaly dream state, "oh my god, why must females be like they are" and feeling a *bit* frustrated, thinking that acid could be a WONDERFUL aphrodesiac. I then slipped back into my own little world of insanity.
Pyro

Loved it, I learned from it, and I will embrace it. Pyro-will you be at the party on Saturday down here? Will I finally meet you? Do tell.

pyro - awesome trip report. thank you.
i have never had such a high dose.
and when you were speaking about the dog and how your friend's voice "punnished your thought process", i could imagine just what it was like.
acid can do some amazing things.
i'll have to do a trip report some time.