View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD experience + questions

jaystrees

Greenlighter
Yesterday, I tripped on acid for the first time in my life. I was with 3 other friends and we each put a tab in our mouths. After about 15 minutes, we started walking to this girls house. My friend who is experienced with it claimed I'd love walking on it. There was no effects felt at the beginning of the walk. But then about 5-10 minutes walking, I looked up at the clouds and I just realized they looked really, really cool. As we kept walking, I began to trip harder and harder, all the while becoming mildly nauseous. As we continued walking, I did not want to walk. All I wanted to do was lay down on grass and look up at the sky. But my friend urged us onward, and after a very nerve-wracking walk, we finally had made it. From then on, I'd continue to trip harder until about the 3rd hour, which then I noticed visual effects to begin to ware off. Also, I began to feel like I was on like 1000mg of Adderall and just wanted to run or something. Then as time went on that feeling was gone by the 4.5 hour and at the 5th hour the physical effects were basically entirely gone, but I could definitely feel the mental presence of the drug. Didn't sleep until like the 9th hour, although we did smoke on the comedown, so I'm not sure if that helped or not.

Does this sound like a regular acid trip to you? I know everyone's different and all, but is this what many people are to expect? I'm just curious about this, nonetheless it was an awesome time.

But right now I have a tab, and I kind of want to take it tonight. The only problem is that I'm alone. What's your advice on tripping alone? I'm not too worried about a bad trip, but I just don't want to do anything incredibly stupid. Is there anyway to prevent this other than not taking acid? Lol

I'm going to ask the most essential question: Was it bitter/did it have a taste? If so, throw that shit away. It doesn't sound like LSD, given that you slept after only 9 hours, you came up in under an hour, you felt sick, etc... Almost everything you described sounded like an Nbome PEA compound instead of LSD.

Did you swallow it, or were you instructed to hold it in your mouth?

Obviously, we can't be 100% certain of what you took. But I'll reiterate that it sounds very little like a true LSD experience. Best of luck next time bud. Perhaps you should inform your friends that it's not LSD, especially if it is indeed bitter/strong tasting.

I'm going to ask the most essential question: Was it bitter/did it have a taste? If so, throw that shit away. It doesn't sound like LSD, given that you slept after only 9 hours, you came up in under an hour, you felt sick, etc... Almost everything you described sounded like an Nbome PEA compound instead of LSD.

Did you swallow it, or were you instructed to hold it in your mouth?

Obviously, we can't be 100% certain of what you took. But I'll reiterate that it sounds very little like a true LSD experience. Best of luck next time bud. Perhaps you should inform your friends that it's not LSD, especially if it is indeed bitter/strong tasting.

It was bitter... and we were instructed to just hold it in our mouths, and then swallow the paper after a bit, but that sounded weird to me so i just took it out after 25 minutes

It was bitter... and we were instructed to just hold it in our mouths, and then swallow the paper after a bit, but that sounded weird to me so i just took it out after 25 minutes
It wasn't LSD, I guarantee you that. LSD has one of the lowest toxicities in the world, being as physically safe as cannabis; however, the bitter blotter you took was most definitely one of the nbome variants. These Nbome compounds have killed people across the world in higher numbers than almost all other psychedelics combined, and in a period of only about 4 years. Throw your blotters away, and warn your friends they could do damage if they take more, or even worse, die.

This has been a very common issue the past two years. LSD is a much different, much more profound and much safer drug, not to mention tasteless. It's a shame you got the wool pulled over your eyes. You'll know in the future if you've been lied to, because LSD is tasteless, profound, can be swallowed immediately, and is nothing like the Nbome compounds. I wish you the best of luck in avoiding future dangers.

At least you know now, "If it's bitter, it's a spitter." No need to play games with life and death.