PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD - estimate the dose based on my effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxray

Bluelighter
Hi, could someone estimate what dose I took?

Seting: Outdor psytrance event, which I know can enhance the effects
Onset: Felt the first effects after 40 minutes
Peak: Strongest after 2-3 hours (I think). Very, very hard to speak the first 1-2 hours of the peak.
Duration: Started coming down at 6 hours, and could sleep at 9 hours (I was exhausted, it was early morning and I had been up for long, and the event was in the middle of the forest with a long walk to get there, so I don't know if I was completely down at that point). Had a very nice afterglow the day after, even though we just slept 3-4 hours.

The trip:
The trip was very dreamy, and I was in and out of the dream-like state from 40 minutes and until 4-5 hours after. After that I only reached that dream state if I closed my eyes for a while.

During the peak I couldn't really feel my body, or know where it started and ended, so it was a bit difficult to walk. When I walked around all of a sudden I was in this other white world, with no people, and it was complete bliss. Then when people talked to me I got dragged back into the real world which also looked so nice.

I entered this dream-like state (or other versions of it) over and over again, and every episode seemed very long, but it wasn't I've been told later. When I danced and closed my eyes it was like I danced in another world.

The open eye visuals were beautiful, LSD is very visual for me. Before it went completely dark, it looked like there were peacock feathers all over the ground. Lots of colors, and of course things breathing. I also saw a lots of other things, like a big totem pole with people dancing around it, and an old wooden bridge over the lake. And a glowing snake that came crawling out of the lake. It was like the dream state got mixed with the real world, that was what these visuals looked like. Don't know how to explain it any better. I went up a hill (at +5) and saw down at the venue, and the forest around it turned into a big grass house, it looked so fairytalish. I also saw the sun coming up behind me, the light and felt the warmth, but when I turned around it went dark. Happened again and again.

I also had very intense close eye visuals, complex and fantastic really. I got dragged into the dream-state every time I closed my eyes the first 5 hours, so it went from closed eye visuals to dream-state, and the dream state sort of expanded from the closed eye visuals. Where I felt like I walked around in it. I also had one closed eye visual at the end of the trip in which was so beautiful that I started to cry a little bit, it just was so emotional for me.

Some telepathy (or the feeling of it), my friend who was on shrooms knew and said to the others what I tried to say, when I couldn't speak. It was awesome, you want to express something - but can't really say a word, that is frustrating. And then another person just says exactly what you have been trying to say, just like that. I also felt like things I was looking for sort of called for me.

This is by far my favourite trip, and I feel like it's impossible to explain really. I had a fantastic time! It was very intense, and being were I was I actually felt like I couldn't have managed any more. The plan was to candy flip, but I decided not to since I the effect was so much stronger than I anticipated.

Of course this is just a small part of the trip, but I find it hard so hard to explain the trip.

Omg =D=D=D

But it's a serious question tho... :p Do you guys think it could be around 150 mcg, or haven't you read the text? :)

There's absolutely no way for anyone on here to know or even make a reasonable guess at how much lsd you took!

There's absolutely no way for anyone on here to know or even make a reasonable guess at how much lsd you took!

I'm asking for an estimate, I'm not asking anyone to know. Just want to know if what they were sold as could be acurate...

And a reasonable guess is not impossible, there is a lot of "effects by dosage" threads regarding LSD, so it should be possible for more experienced trippers to give an estimate. 80-100, 100-130, 130-150, 100-150, over 150. ect...

Well there are a lot of different factors that play into a trip. I've had a 100ug trip that was stronger than a 200ug trip of the same LSD before. On top of that, most users experience different things than others, or have the same exact experience as someone else but at a different dose. It's really impossible to tell.

It's like describing how full you are and asking someone to guess how much food you ate in grams.

I get what you're saying. I've had trips from the same blotters that have varied greatly in strength during the peak, but all of them have been quite similar to the feel after some hours.

I have gotten them estimated to be somewhere between 120 and 150 from other people and other forums btw. They where sold as 130.

Who knows how much LSD they ever get, and who cares? Sometimes you trip harder than others. People assume a lot, I think, but really who cares? Whatever gets you off...

Probably 100 mics. It's impossible to gauge man. There really are too many subjective factors involved. Either way take it for what it brought you and it seems like overall it was positive.

How did you manage to sleep after 9 hours? Although I've certainly come down from the peak by then, I usually still feel pretty fucking weird and also stimulated at 9 hrs. Always takes me 14 hrs bang on after LSD but then I can sleep easily, I never take benzos though just vape weed, which actually wakes me up after LSD until that 14 hr point where I conk out, same for my friends (and it's always lab tested stuff)

Nobody can tell you what dose you took though, or even if it was LSD. How many tabs did you take? Did your dealer not tell you what the dose supposedly was?

How did you manage to sleep after 9 hours? Although I've certainly come down from the peak by then, I usually still feel pretty fucking weird and also stimulated at 9 hrs. Always takes me 14 hrs bang on after LSD but then I can sleep easily, I never take benzos though just vape weed, which actually wakes me up after LSD until that 14 hr point where I conk out, same for my friends (and it's always lab tested stuff)

Nobody can tell you what dose you took though, or even if it was LSD. How many tabs did you take? Did your dealer not tell you what the dose supposedly was?

Like I said, I was excausted. But usually I have no problem sleeping on stimulants (narcolepsy) even though I'm not excausted, of course I still feel weird/stimulated after 9 hours. But yeah, I can sleep on amphetamines, MDMA and also LSD even though I'm still high. The only compound that has given me trouble sleeping was MDMA+meth. The tabs were sold as 130 ug, like I said above.

Who knows how much LSD they ever get, and who cares? Sometimes you trip harder than others. People assume a lot, I think, but really who cares? Whatever gets you off...

I care cause I have some other tabs which is a lot weaker, and they are known to be around 90. So I don't know if I should take 1.5 or 2 tabs to get sort of the same strength that these tabs gave me.

I don't really get why people seem offended by my question.. But whatever gets you off ;) Anyway, seemes like most people I've spoken to think that around 130 or a little bit more seem acruate.

I don't think anyone is offended, but this kind of question is against the forum rules and we try to keep things straight around here. You know, pretty straight laced crowd here at BL.

OP, I wasn't trying to offend you and I wasn't offended. I know that I can be a bit heavy handed at times and sometimes my sarcasm is lost without bodily expressions but I'm working on it. :)

It's just that nobody really ever knows these things unless you are close to the source or send your stuff to the lab. What 100 mics does to me might take 300 mics for you. Even if the same person takes 100 mics two different times they could get a broad range of different effects even from the same batch. Just because one time you took x amount of mics doesn't mean that if you take x amount of mics again it will be the same great experience. These drugs just don't work like that.

The point is most people have a number of tabs they feel comfortable with. Some people feel comfortable to take 1, some 2, some 3, etc. It's all a big giant guessing game and tabs come in all shapes and sizes too. It would be nice to know for sure, but unexpectedly getting your socks knocked off is part of the fun. I also think the strength of tabs is over exaggerated. If one tab is barely psychedelic than it probably isn't even near 100 mics.

Now if you work out the math, you would think that most tabs would be laid at around 100 mics. 1 g of crystal breaks down into 100 sheets at 100 mics a hit. That seems like the easiest way to do it. Obviously there is money involved, which seems kind of like a ridiculous concept for this substance, so there is going to be some watering down of tabs and what not. I think the average tab is prob around 50 mics these days but there is no way to tell unless you send your prized tabs to the lab.

This is a completely pointless thread. No answer or estimate with any kind of accuracy is possible.

Ummm...

I'll guess about 200 mics if you're comfortable with lsd already. Or a little over 100 otherwise. The novelty in your mini trip report seems to indicate that you are pretty new to it.

Yes, I'm aware of ymmv, S&S, different trips with the same substance, etc. But this is just for fun. :)

As others have pointed out, speculating on dosage is entirely pointless. Especially if you have never taken known good LSD at a measured dosage, so you have nothing to compare to.

Everyone responds to hallucinogens a little differently, a dose that makes you trip vividly may be only mild for another, or even still it could be too much. Hallucinogen tolerance, body weight, how evenly the blotters were laid, etc are all factors to consider.

This sort of open speculation isn't allowed, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.