View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd + dxm + redosing?

zaklmao

Greenlighter
1 week ago I dropped 200 mcg of LSD. (tested) Tripped.

1 week later, (last night) I dropped 100 mcg of LSD (tested) + 1 weed brownie +888 mg dxm polisiterex (very very very high tolerance)

I am currently 8 hours into the acid 5 hours into the weed brownie and 3 hours into the dxm. feeling the effects. Which are very groovy indeed. Nice visuals. Smooth as intended.

I have the next 72 hours off. It is my birthday weekend and I want to go back up.

I have access to 5 more acid tabs. How many will I need to take at this point to overcome the lsd tolerance?

Thanks in advance

1 week ago I dropped 200 mcg of LSD. (tested) Tripped.I

1 week later, (last night) I dropped 100 mcg of LSD (tested) + 1 weed brownie +888 mg dxm polisiterex (very very very high tolerance)

I am currently 8 hours into the acid 5 hours into the weed brownie and 3 hours into the dxm. feeling the effects. Which are very groovy indeed. Nice visuals. Smooth as intended.

I have the next 72 hours off. It is my birthday weekend and I want to go back up.

I have access to 5 more acid tabs. How many will I need to take at this point to overcome the lsd tolerance?

Thanks in advance

Lsd and dxm can be a very dangerous mix, with the increased risk of serotonin syndrome.. Which isn't always but can be fatal.
As for redosing your problem safer just finding something else for your birthday.. Be safe dude

Can anyone confirm what chaosintheEr said? If I remember correctly, dxm and acid don't react. I'm sure OP would like some confirmation.

DXM is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor, LSD is an agonist. Serotonin syndrome is risked when either uptake is inhibited or extra serotonin is released, or both, and both is when it's dangerous like taking MDMA and Dex, or anti deppressants. LSD doesn't release though son doesn't add any serotonin danger more than DXM alone does. But they do have a building effect, at least in my experience, of each making the other stronger. I really enjoy the mix, especially with some weed and whippets or a little k. However if youve got that much time, and you've already taken that much, and are gung ho about doing this, I'd say wait a day or two, then go hard. 5 tabs is plenty to overcome that tolerance, and you've already taken a ton of DXM. I'd redose the dex first, wait for the nausea to pass( for me, in the first hour I usually hurl, and then am fine), and then do the tabs. Be safe though, and listen to your body and mind.

Correct, LSD does not make DXM more dangerous, MDMA with DXM is extremely dangerous because MDMA is a serotonin releaser, and DXM is a reuptake inhibitor. Basically your brain floods with serotonin and then can't get rid of it quickly enough and you may experience serotonin syndrome, which is very dangerous at best and fatal at worst.

People report that LSD + DXM is much more intense than either alone but the OP obviously knows that. I'd say, 8 hours into the LSD trip, you'd need to add at least another 100ug to feel anything more, but honestly it's hard, IMO, to get back to the same clarity of LSD space if you redose during the trip, after the peak.