View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Drug Test

ZappyIsHere

Greenlighter
I’ve been thinking about trying LSD but I get drug tested so I don’t want to fail. I’ve heard that LSD is so small that it doesn’t show up but my school sends the pee to a lab so I don’t know if it would show up at a lab? Does anyone know?

If I'm not mistaken; the half life of LSD is reletively short so it should clear from your body within a few days. I'm sure with the right equipment it would be detectable if it's still in your system but you have a couple things to think about.

How much money do you think your school is willing to pay for extensive testing? If this is a common practice for every student then they are less likely to pay to test every student for every drug. If this is a special treatment they've assigned to you specifically then there's a greater chance they're gonna test you for more drugs.

How often are the test done? Are they scheduled or are they sporadic. If the tests are spaced well enough apart from each other then it would be reletively safe if you used your LSD shortly AFTER the test, that way when your next test comes up you will have had plenty of time to clear your system.

That all being said, every persons body is different and the metabolizing time can vary from body to body. Also without further information of how the lab handles the tests we can not accurately tell you much of anything concrete.

Be safe

Whoever says it shows up is a fucking retard.

If you get caught using acid on a drug test I'll literally give you this account because I know absolutely nothing about drugs then.