View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD dosing for newbies

Mrtaxman420

Greenlighter
Alright guys and girls I have a question for you all.

But first I'll give you a little background information, SWIM has tripped on acid twice before SWIMs fist time was on a low does of around 75ug half a tab brought from the old Silk Road SWIM and his friend went half each and just went on with daily life and were around sober people but it was fine and we had a good time.

The second time SWIMs friend and SWIM invited some of their close mates to a campsite they regularly goto. SWIMs friend who tried it with SWIM before I'm going to call O and he brought his girlfriend of the time who I'm going to call S there was also SWIMs best friend B and SWIMs other close friends L and J. SWIM O, S and B all decided to take a whole 150ug tab each but stupidly didn't tell L and J (who are somewhat against drugs but are always around ppl who do them) they were doing it until after they took the tab. Which was a stupid idea on their part and led SWIM into an uncomfortable experience. Even tho L and J were having a good time and didn't mind us being in an altered state of mind SWIM kept thinking for some reason that they thought SWIM only invited them to trip sit them (which wasn't the case at all) and that made SWIM start feeling really bad but SWIM dealt with it fine even though SWIM apologised a million times ? SWIM still had a great trip with amazing visuals.

So now about 10 months later SWIM wants to go on another experience, so SWIM has got a new bunch of friends that he would like to trip with along with SWIMs best friend B there's 6 of them going this time to a different campsite SWIM has been to once before and everyone else have never been there, SWIM is getting the same acid from the same vendor as before and they are all doing 1.5 tabs or 225ug, the 4 other people SWIM is tripping with are all newbies in psychedelics and are only massive stoners so here's my question

is 225ug too much for a bunch of beginners because SWIM has only done lsd twice before and B has only done it once?

Last edited:
It's slightly high. They'll *probably* be just fine, but I would tell them to take 100ug and see how they feel before they take the other half, just in case.

So you think just give them one tab which is 150ug then give them another half if they still want it?

Hi, welcome to bluelight we do not use terms like SWIM, etc. here.

225ug is not way too much; but I doubt that you will find that or even 150ug on just one dose.