View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lsd chest feeling?

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
Took 50ug (half a tab) almost exactly 3 hours ago (a little more) and smoked alot of weed. I am laying in bed with like complete euphoria in my chest but its so much euphoria that its like dysphoric. I have 200mg mdma and im planning on snorting 50mg and facetiming this girl to chill me out.

Is the mdma a good idea? Will it make me just flow and feel? Or will it make this so overwhelming that its unbearable? Im like moving and fidgeting around bc its so powerful rn

Sounds like you smoked too much weed with your LSD. More drugs are not the answer.

Feelings in your chest can be anxiety manifesting, but also emotional output. MDMA is very well known for producing a major outburst of such energetic feelings from the chest / solar plexus. Moving around and fidgeting is also obviously anxious behavior.
While MDMA can partially relieve fear and anxiety, it can also contribute to it being a stimulant, and if you can't get a grip on what's going on in your chest now you should expect it to get even more intense / complex / difficult (not saying positive or negative) with MDMA.

But I fear I am posting too late.

I ended up doing 4 lines (total 75mg) of MDMA and rolled absolute balls while smoking all night. Couldnt sleep til 2 am and i did the lines at 8pm