View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD causing PMS-like symptoms?

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
Wondering if any vagina owners experience uterine cramping/PMS symptoms when they take acid (like every time you take acid not just randomly)?

I’m on depo provera and have been bleeding consistently for the last year and a half but all of a sudden stopped getting daily bleeding, so I can’t say that I’m actually experiencing my period (when you get down to the trackable science). I know for sure I’m not pregnant or miscarrying though.

I’ve done acid twice (each time with 2 gel tabs) and I’ve somehow been lucky enough to have uterine cramping both times. I never get cramps anymore unless is close to time for me to get my BC shot again (which I’m not due for another 2 months). I’m not looking for a fix bc I have pamprin for that, just wondering if others get period-type cramping on acid.

Bc of the headspace I’m in my mood never gets dampened to the point that I hate every living thing (like my cramps used to make me feel), but physically the cramps are strong enough to make me not want to move and keep huddled somewhere warm.

I'm a male, so obviously I haven't experienced uterine cramping, but it's not surprising that LSD could cause uterine cramps. Some medications that are used for inducing uterine contractions during childbirth, such as methylergometrine, are closely related to LSD.