View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and weird pain in thigh?

PSYK123

Greenlighter
Hi, So I know there is a post about this topic in 2009 but I think I need some more up to date information. I took what Im pretty sure is LSD 2 days ago and I have this weird semi cramp in legs (maybe vasoconstriction). I have drank plenty of water but I still have this thing. How long will it last and is there anything I can do to help it?:?

I get weird leg cramps when I walk a lot, or when I don't walk enough. or if I skip my exercises, sometimes if my shoes were too tight.
they can be quite sore up to 2 days.
they can be a bit sore for up to a week.

basically if I do some lysergic or if I don't - it is not particularly related to any single activity or any single food...

medical information on the web about leg cramps is extremely skimpy

best thing is massage when it happens and learning to carry on with things while your leg or foot still hurts a bit.

I also get this occasionally from both lsd and magic mushrooms. It appears to be a weird cramp like pain on my inner leg/thigh up near my genitals. Sorry if that's tmi but just trying to contribute

I've had these cramps from a number of psychs, most primarily tabs of 'acid' that weren't acid. But sometimes with real acid too, just less painful.

Back in the late 70's there were reports of bathtub LSD that used improperly synthesized precursors that contained high levels of ergotoxin. Ergotoxin can produce spasm of arterial walls, which can stop blood flow to the limbs, resulting in blood clots and gangrene in the extremities. Other than going to a doctor, I'd recommend taking 2 or 3 aspirin tablets every six hours for a few days, to help prevent clots.

Ok, thanks for all of the comments I think it is wearing off after 3 days, next time i will test my LSD just to be on the safe side and maybe carry some aspirin with me if I do trip. Its not that painful it's just an annoying uncomfortable feeling in my thigh and there is no colouration where it is sore. Anyways thanks for the advice!

I tend to end up taking aspirin with my acid because of the vasoconstriction. It helps quite a bit and let’s me enjoy the trip and be less worried about my blood flow.