• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD and Tap Water

I have zero IV experience, but it seems to me that you would want to boil the distilled water just to kill the germs that could have been on the blotter...

^^^^Where did IV come into this?????
From what i have read, IVing LSD just isn't worth it. Correct me if i'm wrong.

ok for germs, but what about bleaching?

StuffedTiger, I wouldn't be too worried about germs surviving on a piece of dried paper. [EDIT: just realised you meant before IV'ing. Yes this could be a good idea, but much of the LSD will be lost above 30 deg C. ]

But I came to an interesting realisation while thinking about your concerns. White paper is bleached paper, bleached with hypo or other oxy -chlorines!! While it is unlikely any chlorine would be present, there will be tiny amounts of other compounds present. Chloro-lignins, chlorine dioxides and other chloro-organics have been found in white paper. Relatively speaking, while these don't present so much of health danger, they could easily react with LSD via similar mechanisms described above.

Best to use ultra-low chlorine content paper or unbleached.

Regardng germs on paper. [EDIT: My silly comments removed after reading StuffedTiger's post properly 8) p_d]

Last edited:
holy shiaat u smart fok howd u come around to learning all that shit and i really wanna kno.havin knowledge of shit like that can get u places good and bad either way places that make u big money:D but enough of the greed.u should tell me wat kinda education u had. il read up on this post if u wrote anything down....

a very timely post ..... just got hold of some sugar cubes, but dont really want to quaff a whole one (as none of my friends r interested in taking any).

problem is, im on holidays up the coast, so half the sugar cube/lsd will b stored in a water bottle in hot tenmperatures for a while i expect (not much i can really do about it, would have gotten blotters if i could have).

But Ill DEFINATELY b using distilled water 4 this, thanx for the tip!

u should tell me wat kinda education u had. il read up on this post if u wrote anything down....

Chemistry set at 10

Garage Lab setup by 16 ( 3x quickfit distillations sets and ~400 chemicals)

Worked in electronics after HS. Gave up chemistry when drugs came along (believe it or not)

In my late 30's, after 25 years of guilt for not learning more chem, I went back to study it. Other than that, it's lots of diverse reading, together with a tenacious form of self guilt that keeps me awake until a curiosity is answered. Auto-forced-compliance? 8(

I've never made any drugs illegally, nor have I been involved in such activities. All my work in this area has been confined to authorised university projects.

So don't feel for one moment that you have to be involved in making drugs to understand the chemistry. But, as Biscuit has explained, having an interest in drugs does make the subject easier to learn in some ways, as you can relate things to that which you understand a bit more about..

Chemistry is not a hard language but there is much to learn. Just look for the patterns - they're everywhere. When you begin to notice them everywhere, it all becomes much easier to grasp.

Chemistry is not a hard language but there is much to learn. Just look for the patterns - they're everywhere. When you begin to notice them everywhere, it all becomes much easier to grasp.
DMT allowed me to notice the pattern everywhere, not sure how far it could get one in org. chem though ;)