• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and Shrooms both HIGH doses.

Out of body / out of world experiences are inherently spiritual so there you go, you've just answered why you aren't experiencing that.

Yes the advice that pupnik gave me made me see it in another angle, so now I can train with meditation (not minfulness meditation) to let my mind be able to let go of my control over my thought pattern to make my experiance more ''freeminded'' which while mixed with a high enough dose will hopefully lead me to my goal. This thread was pretty useful, I got exactly what I needed to get what I want. That is what I meant by insights initially, since pharmacology is basically fact related I was wrong of seeking spiritual effect by controlling it, and I didnt consider that until some1 pointed it to me.

What do you want from us then? We can't tell you how "potent the trip can be" besides that it will be strong, nor can we give any further information other than the fact that as Solipsis has said, if these drugs at super high doses aren't getting you to where you want to go, then why are you still trying with these same drugs.

You're don't seem to be acting or thinking very rationally about this.

AMEN to THAT!

What you say is logic
But I would prefer comments on how potent the trip can be rather than comments with a nearly not hidden desire to make me change my mind on the combination because I will not, even If I don't get an out of this world experiance I know I will enjoy it anyway.

That I enjoyed as I love trying to understand my emotions because I got rid of things that make me feel bad, thanks to mushroom for that.

Virtually EVERY comment you've made to every respondent has been acerbic, hateful and defensive...are you just trying to start shit or are you nuts?
It sounds a though you have a serious chip on your little shoulder and personally I don't give two shits what you take or when yo take it.
Fuck man everyone has been more than patient with you, but if all you want is shit, then that's all you'll get.
Maybe you should eat the rest of your mushrooms, your 20 hits of LSD and the Nootropics then report back to us in 100 years or so.
Have a nice day.:\

Last edited:
I don't know that there's a benefit to the combination, possibly they synergize, possibly it's a matter of taking enough and meditating/concentrating enough. If you can't achieve extraordinary states of consciousness by titrating up your dose then there is not much left to say other than: that's strange, if you're not on any psychiatric medication you are possibly hardheaded i.e. it could be that you are genetically set up to react differently (maybe polymorphism), or another reason you are wired differently neurologically...

Sounds like a great way to achieve an amnesic freakout to me. If I were going to attempt this, I'd stagger it and take the acid first, then the shrooms on the downslide. I can tell when acid is winding down, with shrooms I just fall into a freaky sleep.

Don't do it. You run the risk of literally becoming delusional, and blacking out and hurting yourself.

You can claim all you want that your source, mate, or the dark web dealer, etc. actually knows the exact number of micrograms of the LSD but unless you have actually had it lab tested it's just theory, and of course dealers even on the dark web will claim that their product is a high dose but in reality they have no idea and just want to attract customers who will pay a lot of money for their drugs.

^agreed. Why not a truly complementary mix like hallucinogen and mdma? Or if you do want to ride on the edge, hallucinogen and straight amphetamine.

^agreed. Why not a truly complementary mix like hallucinogen and mdma? Or if you do want to ride on the edge, hallucinogen and straight amphetamine.

You guys must not have read his posts...he doesn't want to hear about ANYTHING but LSD and shrooms...PERIOD!!! ;)

It's true, I missed that post. OK, I take it back, but I still think shrooms and acid has the potential to be a disaster even if the doses are correct.

^ Normally sound HR advice wasted on a guy who has already taken very high amounts of at least ~10 or so psychedelics mentioned in this thread. amphetamine is a terrible idea but actually MDMA can do really weird things (or the MDA metabolite), especially if you mix it with LSD. But spin-offs of reality aren't the same as breakthrough mystical OOBE experiences. Similarly deliriants are not the answer.

Too bad something like DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, Salvia or dissociatives aren't an option, I guess make that happen and look into sensory deprivation maybe.

If the things mentioned in this thread are not enough info then you probably might as well let it go.

^ Normally sound HR advice wasted on a guy who has already taken very high amounts of at least ~10 or so psychedelics mentioned in this thread. amphetamine is a terrible idea but actually MDMA can do really weird things (or the MDA metabolite), especially if you mix it with LSD. But spin-offs of reality aren't the same as breakthrough mystical OOBE experiences. Similarly deliriants are not the answer.

Too bad something like DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, Salvia or dissociatives aren't an option, I guess make that happen and look into sensory deprivation maybe.

If the things mentioned in this thread are not enough info then you probably might as well let it go.
Amphetamine and acid isn't as bad as you'd imagine actually. It's more like trippy speed than amped acid, if that makes any sense. It's the only time the hallucinations seemed 'real', I remember seeing neon snakes that really did seem 100% real and in the room, was pretty nifty.

phuckingnutz Let me clear that up for you.

I might have been a little rude in my anwers to people posting comments about trying to convince me to change my mind on my planned trip because I will not change my mind on giving this a try, nor want to be asked or convinced to abort this idea. I obviously explained myself not clearly enought.

My reaction was an over reaction to comments that I found not relevant to the question I asked.
But I understand now that I just didnt explain myself properly in my inital post.
What I wrote was: ''Quote; comments and experiance would be appreciated''.
The thing is that what I wanted to say was: ''insights to make a trip more spiritual than cognitive would be a great help and for anyone had experianced a LSD and mushroom trip big dose of both in combination, experiance sharing would help alot too''.

So I am aware I made an unclear post which lead the discussion going exactlly the opposite way I would have wanted it to go. And over reacted my bad.

In retrospect I should have thought longer and structure my thoughts more clearly, that is why, I apologise for being rude to those who thaught they saw some1 going into a bad Idea and that was asking for help to chose wether to do it or not, this post was not for that.

I had a problem of too much mind control when I was tripping which probably made the trip more nootropic than spritual, thanks to pupnik which pointed out to me that the mind and settings I was using in my trips were probably the source of lack of spiritual effect. The effects on my last trips which were despite the dose, more intellectual and nootropics . I thanked him for that Insight.

Now that I clarified what I want I will probably start a new post with clearer information and real Information transfer instead of a debate.

Thanks for the clarification Mracid.

I would advise not to create a new post, just let this one play out and tend to it as you will.

In one of your previous comments you mentioned meditation and then in parentheses said not mindfulness meditation, can you elaborate on what you mean?

Yup, mindfulness mediation is about letting your thought pattern do whatever they want to increase what they need to increase stabilize what they need to stabilise, all that without a specific goal. The kind of meditation I am going to use is a moment of conscious rest, practice on leaving my mind and body. So it could be qualified as a meditation related to leave the body for him to do eveything needed without my presence to consider. Basically the only difference is that in mindfulness meditation you train to not act, I will train to leave.

Who is this you speak of coming into your body? Can you further clarify as to what is needing to be done?

OP, thank you for the clarification.

You'll find that on BL that sometimes we tend to be be like a train that's going too fast and we run off the tracks from time to time. It's like when you see something shiny and totally forget what it was that we were doing or what you were saying. After all keep in mind the forum that you're posting in. So, many posts will be off your topic and on something that we see in another post.
The best thing to do is not to take it too personally and to glean the pertinent parts out and take the rest with a grain of salt and you'll be much happier.
Also, I can be a bit of a smartass at times so try not to take that personally either, you're more than welcome to reciprocate, I try to catch as well as I pitch.

Last edited:
Well actually I dont really use other drugs than psychedelics or muscle relaxers for my pain, and I guess I build up a tolerance so I decided to wait a while before attempting another trip, and I do take alot regarding dosage because I believe in pushing the limit constantly, I really enjoy getting further and further in what I do no matter what it is that I do.

Also I usually dont take things personnaly, the reason why I respond is because I am kind of bad at knowing if people understood what I say, so I tend to clarify alot after the first try at explaining. Also I am making some progress in emptying my mind and going with the flow and enjoying spontaneity which I think will be good to make me evolve regarding my weaknesses which is also something I enjoy.

Thanks for the insights, I think I got what I needed.