• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and SCRAM (Alcohol Detection Bracelet)

fluffheads_pills

Greenlighter
have a bunch of good led in my house

i am on probation and have a scram bracelet on my ankle, in other words a bracelet that detects any tiny bit of alcohol in your sweat even from certain lotions and colognes.

is there any way in hell LSD could set it off? probably a dumb question but i mean it has traces of ethyl in it right?

I have a friend who takes LSD with that thing on his ankle, I'd assume that means you're good, but I don't wanna guarantee it :)<3

enjoy

Well if it's liquid and you decided to drink say 300 hits the alcohol mixer might set it off! But seriously, your good to go.

Just don't forget and reach for the jack daniels once you're tripping.

What happens if it goes off? Do the cops come?

for my friend nothing happens until he gives it back to them and they put it in some sort of machine that reads whether or not he drank. and if they say you did drink, because it's such a small quantity you could say you were using a new type of mouthwash you didn't know had alcohol in it or something.

Most LSD crystal touches everclear at some point....
Indeed, but what I was getting at above is that we are talking about .05ml a drop of acid. Even if it detected it, it's no more than is in say rescue remedy.