• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and romance

I've done this before, it didn't work out because it was her first time. She became too occupied about questioning reality and feeling 'tasty'. I'd ask her a question and she'd say "how do I even know you're real"- NOT useful when trying to get somewhere relationship wise brother, trust. Oh yeah and don't make any major moves because if she regrets it afterwards you'll get accused of trying to take advantage while she was under the influence. Once she knows her psychedelic experience better then yes, definitely.

I don't think it's a good idea at all.
Maybe if you two were already a couple, or at least dating or something...
But an acid trip can be weird enough by itself. Combining the weirdness/awkwardness of an acid trip with the weirdness of trying to mack it to a girl seems like a bad idea to me.
I can hardly talk when i'm tripping hard, so trying to express my feelings to someone I don't really know while completely out of my head on acid just seems painfully akward.
I've done mushrooms a few times with my girlfriend (well i did them, she wasn't down) but it was weird. Like when i tried to look into her eyes her face was all wiggley. And like the whole mental/body high made it damn near impossible to do anything but giggle and laugh and grin like an idiot.

wait till after you hook up, then trip together.

make her laugh. your in with any girl if you can make her laugh, and she'll laugh even harder while tripping. i dunno about sex with a girl you dont know too well while trippin though... while ive gotta say acid the most sexual drug there is for me, ive never done it with a girl i wasnt already very close to. if you wanna get this girl though, trippin with her is the best way to do it. most people dont know this, but LSD is actually made out of pure romance.

make her laugh. your in with any girl if you can make her laugh, and she'll laugh even harder while tripping.

And thee, ladies & gents we have the essence of getting on with anyone, not just women (for men) although if you do make a woman laufgh it can make up for a lot of other physical shortcomings (not all, but a lot!)

BTW, try to move things into the sexual arena if she doesn't and be the first person in your town to be accused of using LSD as a date rape drug. Could you handle that?

I believe that psychedelics can be an incredible bonding tool, and some also come with alot of sexual energy. I get really fucking horny on candyflips. Have to stop myself from being a perv/deviant on dancefloors sometimes. Especially doof girls who are so cute anyway! It's not like I would ever approach someone on a dancefloor with that intent, (drunk at a dodgy club is an exception :D ) but if I'm loved up from MD and acid, hot girls look even hotter...and I may be too high to realise how long I've been looking at them.

However I agree with the general opinion, I wouldn't try and crack onto a girl I like while we were both high on cid.

I just find sex on acid incredebly non-sexy.
But it does feel good.

I find sex on psychedelics incredible, and as psychosynthesis they can be an amazing bonding tool between two people.

eDDe9 said:
I just find sex on acid incredebly non-sexy.

The act of sex doesn't change because you take acid. You are still doing the same thing, just taking more time to notice things.

Since acid on any level is a very tactile experience, why not work a nice massage into it? Start gently with her shoulders, rubbing out any stress (cid is synergistic with massage) which should move things forward in a positive and physical direction. No need to throw a circus. Simple and focussed can be nice.

Agreed. Things always fall into place. I've never had to 'try' to make it happen. But I concede that it also comes from being very close to my partner...I don't think I could just get it on with a stranger while tripping.

f
ind sex on psychedelics incredible, and as psychosynthesis they can be an amazing bonding tool between two people.

YEAH !!!!!!!

But I concede that it also comes from being very close to my partner.

YEAH !!!!!!!

Peppermint Fear said:
Don't try to connect with her on a romantic level, but on a personal level. Get to know her deeply and have some private conversations with her about life, the universe and everything.

True.

And, a lower dose will be better than a higher dose. You won't be too fucked up, you'll be able to talk normally, nearly normally in fact. The discussion will be more open, chances that both of us will talk about things from the past, things about yourselfs, things you wouldn't have talked about without acid.

you should wait until you are more secure with someone to trip in my opinion

and so you can bang