• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides LSD and Migraine treatment

LSD is a superpotent anti-inflammatory, I would guess that is why it helps so much with headaches. It made my CFS/ME symptoms disappear for 1 week, which I am chronically disabled by (can barely walk), but then it all came back. It did this 3 times in a row. I wish I could try some bromo-LSD (the non hallucinogenic stuff) but I think it's still in research stages.

4-ho-DMT is Psilocin, the active chemical in mushrooms.

My girlfriend has commented that the frequency and severity of her migraines has decreased dramatically after only ingesting LSD twice this year.

Same here. Both frequency and strength. After my first LSD trip I didn't have migraines for 4 weeks. Never been so long without a migraine since I got it, several years ago.

After about 4 weeks they started coming back, but no where nearly as intense and painful. I have migraines for 3 days when I get them, so the fact that the pain level is down is a huge deal by it self.

I think dosing 3-4 times a year will help me a lot.

I've always had terrible migraines, and recently they have been really bad. I saw this on an episode of House MD once, and had tripped before. Yesterday I had an incapacitating migraine in the morning and my eye hurt so badly. Went to a concert, and had some fun. It made my head stop hurting shortly after the "squished bones" phase.

I've been dosing my girlfriend with 4-aco-met or 4-aco-dmt rather frequently to rid her of the migraine she has had for over a year now a believe. It's aborted pain level 10 migraine attacks in 30 minutes or less that usually leave her screaming incapacitated with the pain.

Is it correct that serotonergic psychedelics work mostly for cluster headache type migraines, not necessarily all types of migraine tho?

A friend of mine has been able to ward off cluster headaches (the suicide ones) for quite a while now with psychedelics - the rest of the psychedelia is just bonus of course. ;)

@sean: I don't think a full dose is required, right, especially if your girlfriend is not big on tripping or at least not when having level 10 pain.

Al Lad and LSZ did nothing to ward off a bad migraine last week for me.
though tension and maybe a cold along with some food sensitivity invite the migraine.

It killed my sunday which was scheduled for a DOC experiment. ( hard to open my hairy scratchy eyeballs)

After work yesterday after 2 weeks off, I decided to go for a run. As I arrived back, I recognised all the classic symptoms of a migraine. After eating ibuprofen and paracetamol and burying my head into my pillow in my darkened room, and having the pain build considerably behind my right eye. I decided to take a microdose amount of AL-LAD that I had just had delivered and haven't even tried recreational yet. I chose this over my 1p-lsd stash as it is supposedly of shorter duration and I was hoping to sleep at some point. I cut roughly 1/5th or 1/6th of a 100ug AL-LAD blotter off and put it under my tongue. After roughly an hour and half the concentrated pain behind my eye began to dissipate and disperse all over my head into a very manageable headache. I felt a little wiped out this morning with a little headache but managed to drive and get to work. By dinner time was absolutely fine. My new first stop when a migraine starts.

So I see that this thread is like 6 years old but I just wanted to say that I've personally been able to stop a migraines in their tracks within 90mins of taking approx. 50ug of blotter LSD. I have yet to experiment with psilocybin but so far LSD is doing the trick very well