View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD and MDMA

ghostof

Greenlighter
Hi, I've used MDMA multiple times and like it a lot. In a week i'm probably going to be rolling with my friends but 2 of them want to do lsd (for the first time) and i am kinda tempted to too. The problem is is that I really want to have a good evening and thats guaranteed with MDMA but i don't know about acid. I was thinking about taking the md seeing how i feel and maybe taking the acid then or once i'm coming off my roll. Has anyone ever done this? Anybody rolled and tripped for their first time on LSD?

It's a well-known combo. Candy flipping. The MDMA and LSD will potentiate each other a lot, it can be really intense and you may not have a good time. I'd stick with one or the other until you have at least one LSD experience, and I've been doing this for a while.

This combo is EXTREMELY significant and can be life altering. If the two were one drug, it would be my favorite but bear in mind I love EXTREME intense places. I would not take the combo lightly or casually.

I agree that the best course would be to become comfortable with both individually before combining them.

If you MUST try it, take a HALF dose of LSD, and consider a lower-than-normal dose of MDMA as well. It will be plenty.