• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lsd and mdma question!

beanerkun

Greenlighter
So what I would like to ask you fellow bluelighters is a question about mdma and lsd. Me and my friend are going to take lsd and 3 days afterwards we are going to take mdma two days in a row (there's a rave). I wanted to know if lsd being a serotonergic would affect the amount of mdma we should be taking? I would also like to ask if it is a good idea to eat meat before taking mdma? We were going to eat before said rave but I wasn't sure that the natural L-tyrosine from meat would affect the mdma or not. Sorry for the sporadic questions but any help would be VERY much appreciated! Thank you!

Nah it won't affect the roll after three days. I suggest not rolling two days in a row though, as you probably know proper spacing for mdma is 1 to 3 months minimum. As for eating before, give yourself atleast 3 hours after that meal to ensure an empty stomach. The l tyrosine will not do anything for the mdma expierence.
Last but not least I hope you tested your substances to ensure they are mdma and lsd and suggest doing so if you have not. Test kits can be purchased any multiple places online Dancesafe full kit is a good option.